Pittsburgh Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - Live At The Beehive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My internet is being really slow and annoying! :mad: But anyway, Red Hill Mining Town has never been played? How come? I love that song. :sad:

What show is this Gone from...Bono is in very good voice on this one. Gone was usually the song that would tell you how the B-man's voice was gonna be the rest of the night...

catlhere said:
My internet is being really slow and annoying! :mad: But anyway, Red Hill Mining Town has never been played? How come? I love that song. :sad:

RHMT was meant to be the second single from JT but it was too taxing for Bono to sing nightly so it wasn't released. They then rehearsed it late on the JT Tour's 3rd leg with the intention of recording it at Tempe for the RAH movie, but that didn't work out either. Most notably, it was heard extensively rehearsed at the Murfreesboro soundcheck on 1987-11-28.

catlhere said:

Nor was I. Sounds about as good as the beehive concert we were just listening to. :huh:

I just cannot get into this song. Does nothing for me.:(

Axver said:

RHMT was meant to be the second single from JT but it was too taxing for Bono to sing nightly so it wasn't released. They then rehearsed it late on the JT Tour's 3rd leg with the intention of recording it at Tempe for the RAH movie, but that didn't work out either. Most notably, it was heard extensively rehearsed at the Murfreesboro soundcheck on 1987-11-28.

anyone record that sound check axver?

Axver said:

Alright well when Bono quits to become a politician and I become the lead singer of U2, I'm doing that opening night. Any other requests? :wink:

Quick question for Axver,

Has any bootleg shown up that has the band rehearsing Dancing Barefoot during the European leg of the Rattle and Hum tour? I know of and have several rehearsals from that tour but they pretty much feature the same batch of songs typical for that tour in decent to mediocre quality. I keep hearing persistant rumors from traders that a bootleg does exist with several tries at DB.

T.B.

Back
Top Bottom