Pittsburgh Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - Live At The Beehive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Partyslammer said:
Quick question for Axver,

Has any bootleg shown up that has the band rehearsing Dancing Barefoot during the European leg of the Rattle and Hum tour? I know of and have several rehearsals from that tour but they pretty much feature the same batch of songs typical for that tour in decent to mediocre quality. I keep hearing persistant rumors from traders that a bootleg does exist with several tries at DB.

T.B.

Wow, really? I'd honestly never heard that Dancing Barefoot had been rehearsed. I'd absolutely love to hear that, as U2's cover is so good that it's like their own song.

(Sorry I can't help you with your query, though!)

Was that performance of Please off the PopMart concert they taped? Is there anywhere I can download it. :huh:

timothius said:
Axver will you be watching the ARIA'S tonight. :hmm:

I didn't even know that they're on tonight!

The question is, do I want to endure the show?

:bow: Many thanks to gorman and u2wedge for the show!

I hope we have a source for Detroit!

catlhere said:
Was that performance of Please off the PopMart concert they taped? Is there anywhere I can download it. :huh:

Is it not on Hasta La Vista Baby?

timothius said:
Axver will you be watching the ARIA'S tonight. :hmm:

I associate Delta Goodrem with those - was there not one year where she more or less swept the board?

Last edited:
Axver said:

I didn't even know that they're on tonight!

The question is, do I want to endure the show?

Well.

There will be one surprise magical performance... I reccomend tissues. :sad:

Other than that no, it's not worth it. (Except Shihad vs Evermore in the Best Rock Catagory).

I'm going. :huh:

beau2ifulday said:

I associate Delta Goodrem with those - was there not one year where she more or less swept the board?

There is always one person who cleans up everything. Every major act has had one year where they rake it in... INXS, Crowded House, Powderfinger, You Am I, Killing Heidi... Delta's was 2 years ago. Last year was Jet... they won 7 and each award they were progressively more drunk - it was actually quite funny when they started droning off onto random topics.

What version of Walk On was that? :hmm:

catlhere said:
Alright now I must get this Hasta La Vista Baby!

That's easier said than done ;)

If you give me your e-mail, i'll send the performance in your direction :)

edit: damn you, Timothius! Beating me to it :angry:

That was Walk On from the 2002 Grammy's. One of the best Elevation-era performances of Walk On, in my opinion :)

Glad this worked out yet again. Looks like we'll have a source for Detroit too!

timothius said:

Well.

There will be one surprise magical performance... I reccomend tissues. :sad:

Other than that no, it's not worth it. (Except Shihad vs Evermore in the Best Rock Catagory).

I'm going. :huh:

Do you have any clue about what time that'll happen? I really, really don't want to endure the whole thing. You have my pity.

Back
Top Bottom