Pittsburgh Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Today's show is in Pittsburgh, just a single night stand, and yes, we'll be having the show streamed online again, this time from earthshell's phone via gorman's computer to your ears. At this point, gorman hasn't had contact with earthshell but the plan should still be going ahead.

To listen, stream the URL http://live.g0rman.com:8000 in iTunes/WinAmp/any other program that supports streaming. We probably won't get to do a test during the opener, but we will be treated to another broadcast of Radio Gorman, commencing at 8pm US eastern time (an hour from this post).

Enjoy! :)

Excellent news for those of you attending. I'll be at the Queen show - does Gorman want my number to stream it post-U2? :lmao:

Word from Pittsburgh is 'rain'.

bridonohue said:
axver, i just asked you in a seperate thread, do you have a running tally of snippets from this tour on your site?

Just replied to you over there. :)

All we have is all snippets through U2's entire career - one page of songs that have been both played in full AND snippeted, and one of 'real' snippets listing songs that have solely been snippeted.

bono_man2002 said:
Wow a stream!

Hows the quality been?

:wave:

The quality has been shitastic.

In other words, it's the best poor quality thing on the web!

Axver said:

The quality has been shitastic.

In other words, it's the best poor quality thing on the web!

Hahaha!....Oh well, I'll tune in if i get a chance...Thanks for Provding the stream gorman and co.

our friend u2wedge is at the show tonite, GA. No ellipse though - he said he's about 5 deep on Adam's side of the outer ellipse... :rockon:

here's a pic from inside the arena tonite
(If you can't see it - sorry, no time to upload to photobucket or whatever)

Attachments

• 10_22_05_1907.jpg
    10_22_05_1907.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 87
Lila64 said:
our friend u2wedge is at the show tonite, GA. No ellipse though - he said he's about 5 deep on Adam's side of the outer ellipse... :rockon:

Could I call him during the show in the event the other guy doesn't work out?

This is crazy how were getting streams every show. Is there a preshow on? or will there be one?

thetitans2k said:
This is crazy how were getting streams every show. Is there a preshow on? or will there be one?

Did you actually read the first post?

I wrote a poem about Bono in the poetry workshop I had to go to today. A real one, too--not even something silly I'd post over in PLEBA :wink:

Egads! Another stream. Simply fantastic!

I get to skip the next two setlist parties, since I'll be at the Palace.

thetitans2k said:

I guess not. At least not carefully. But thanks for being so nice about.

Oh, I'm the friendliest chap in the world to people who miss the blindingly obvious.

I write these details in the original posts just to avoid questions like yours. I don't expect to be asked something I've already made a point to answer.

:|

Lila64 said:
thanks bri - downloading now. And thanks gorman - that was sweet (you know what I'm talking about :sexywink: )

no problem. i will try to post each clip tonight as the torrent completes them. it's going incredibly slow though, my upload speed is about twice my download speed right now. i'm worried u2t might pull the torrent since it is not a complete show dvd, though what i've seen it's a great quality bunch of quicktime clips. pretty easy to convert over to a highlights dvd.

of to bed anyway so tired,

night EVERYONE, have fun and be nice, because it will be the "standard" setlist

U2Fanatic4ever said:
hiya someone i have the stream open in itunes but I dont hear anything.! help!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, you're not meant to hear anything. Just stay on to keep your place as one of the 64. Radio Gorman will start in about 15-20 minutes. :)

Fanatic - there's usually no sound for a while. Unless gorman decides to play some pre show tunes...And I ain't talking Cats! :giggle:

G'nite KUEF

KUEFC09U2 said:
of to bed anyway so tired,

night EVERYONE, have fun and be nice, because it will be the "standard" setlist

Step #1 to make everyone nice: have live audio.

Have a good night! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom