Pittsburgh Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:
What the hell is Bono saying? Can anybody make that out?

"HEEEEELP MEEEEEE!!! I'M TRAPPED IN A BEEHIVE AND THE BEES HAVE CHAINSAWS!!!!"

Varitek said:
I love I Will Follow live, I'm really glad they're making it a staple.

What the hell is Bono saying? Can anybody make that out?

he is probably talking about a seedy little bar that they played when they first started out - attended by possibly 20 people - 10 of which were their road crew:wink:

I wonder what the version of the album sounded like that was supposedly taken from their studio in France. It never surfaced anywhere.

This is the first time I am listening to the link (thanks by the way to all involved). Is this how they have all sounded? Or do the different phones make a big difference?

Jamescorymiko said:
This is the first time I am listening to the link (thanks by the way to all involved). Is this how they have all sounded? Or do the different phones make a big difference?

The others have been listenable, we've even been able to make out snippets and portions of Bono's speeches.

Now I feel like I'm listening to a beehive with some U2 in the distant background.

I just tuned in. Yeah, this does sond like Bono in a Beehive. (one of my favorite old Police songs)

*gah*
You know how you make a phone call to a friend to ask a simple question and then they go on and on and on and on and won't let you get off the phone? Last I heard was a bit of Wake Up and then a tad of Elevation while he put me on hold.:mad:

Yea I'd like to do this for the forum when I go to both Vegas shows but now I'm worried I'll let everyone down and it'll sound like shit. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom