Pittsburgh Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is u2wedge.

I think it's pretty funny :)

I think I should post this in lossless format on U2torrents. That'd get 'em back for taking down my Chicago torrents for not be "fully lossless".

gorman said:
This is u2wedge.

I think I should post this in lossless format on U2torrents. That'd get 'em back for taking down my Chicago torrents for not be "fully lossless".

Do it.

Hola people! :wave: What's gone down in the setlist so far tonight? And how is the stream working out for everyone? I just started it, and doesn't sound too good. I can hear Bono's voice (i think) but it sounds like hes in a heavy load in the washer.

gorman said:
This is u2wedge.

:lmao:

so remember guys - the phone might be in u2wedge's pocket. At least its something.... right? :hug: for gorman & wedge!

I do love when Bono does the "I believe in you - The Edge"
but I also like the early first leg shows when he would say "play it gentle The Edge"

yes I'm a dork :reject:

quick dumb question. once i click on the web link to listen,

what do i then click on to hear the show?

I have musicmatch and itunes, do i open them to link or do they open?

help a brother out. :)

Varitek said:
Excuse my ignorance, but what are beach clips?

Befor the album came out, apparently U2 was playing the album on the loudspeakers or stereo at Bono's house in the south of France. Some Spanish tourists record this from the beach, but you couldn't really make the words out, just sounds mixed in with the waves from the beach and Spanish guys talking.

That's about it right guys? :)

OK, now I'm hearing a chainsaw. U2 live at the beehive with chainsaw and jumbo jet!

How the hell am I meant to hear snippets?

kellyahern said:

Befor the album came out, apparently U2 was playing the album on the loudspeakers or stereo at Bono's house in the south of France. Some Spanish tourists record this from the beach, but you couldn't really make the words out, just sounds mixed in with the waves from the beach and Spanish guys talking.

Yes, I do remember that. I heard the ABOY clip on the internet.

kellyahern said:

plus the Spanish guys seemed to talk the loudest on the best bits of the song
:wink:

also there was a windy HQ version of ABOY - good times

Do you think this is what it sounds like when my dog hears me badly singing U2 in the privacy of my own home? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom