Pittsburgh Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D
Yeah, I think Doctor Who and The Ark in Space will have to wait until after the show tonight.

Yes, I really am a dork.

Did anyone see Keane open for U2 in MSG? I thought they were pretty good and I wish they had opened for the shows in Philadelphia as well.

sue4u2 said:
This buffering is so bad I can't even tell what's playing.

Just heard a tad of ABOY.. What's playing now?

If it keeps up this way I'm giving my slot to someone with a better connection.

It's only buffered a couple of times at my end ...

If you're running dialup, that'd explain why yours is buffering a lot.

Oooh, here we go! The second live Pride ever, and one of the few that actually sounds good!

31 August 1984, Wellington - as in my hometown!

(U2've only played Wellington twice, 31 August 1984 and 8 November 1989. I hope they go again ... :sigh: )

kellyahern said:

Gloria is one of the songs I thought I'd never get to here in person, and I got to :dancing: :rockon:.

Gloria and Zoostation, those two I thought had passed me by.

and 40

plus I never even thought about Electric Co - now its one of my favorites

(very sad that I have to work tomorrow:sad: - but at least I can have a good time with you guys :hug: )

To explain Bono's comments at the start of this Pride, before the song there were some technical faults and when a tech comes on stage, Bono says the guy is "the only good thing to come out of Liverpool". Then he makes those comments at the start of Pride about "I was only joking. The Liverpool Football Club, that's one good thing!"

Is the stream live, or a collection of songs from other shows? It has 'live' on real player and then features past dates on the song titles?

kellyahern said:
Axver, do you know where all these songs were played just by listening to them or is gorman feeding you inside information? :wink:

I sent him this Pride about a week ago. :)

fullautoreverse said:
Is the stream live, or a collection of songs from other shows? It has 'live' on real player and then features past dates on the song titles?

Considering the quality, the rarities, and the obvious change in Bono's vocals, it's definitely not live! Pre-show entertainment before we get to hear the Pittsburgh show live.

Damn, U2 absolutely owned All Along The Watchtower on Lovetown! :rockon:

on a random note - I'm now avoiding all Apple stores until Christmas - today I played with the new G5 mac and the new iPod.

I now lust after both and was trying to rationalize the expense for two pieces of equipment that I really don't need:|

but I really want

evil Steve Jobs :madspit:

ohhhhhh wake up dead man:drool:

tsweeney said:
Did anyone see Keane open for U2 in MSG? I thought they were pretty good and I wish they had opened for the shows in Philadelphia as well.

I loved Keane! They sounded terrific and they seemed so sincerely thrilled about opening for U2 at MSG. I feel very fortunate that they were our opening act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom