Pittsburgh Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KUEFC09U2 said:
of to bed anyway so tired,

night EVERYONE, have fun and be nice, because it will be the "standard" setlist

i'm betting early that at dc1 we saw the first time for the last time. i think walk on will become the new standard encore opening song. they seem to have it down now, with a little help from a lyrics sheet. the crowds reaction for tft was mostly wtf is this, and for walk on it was more holy sh!t.

Yep, Rain from Popmart Leeds. "Fuck the raaaaaaain!" Love it.

Hi Diane - that video was sweet wasn't it! :drool: I'm listening to the stream now, but I won't be here for the show - so someone can take my spot at that time. Until then, I'll keep it warm for you :wink:

(Or I might be here for the beginning of the show -depends when I have to leave for Hollywood)

That Leeds show is, at the very least, one of the best boots from the entire PopMart tour. You should hook yourself up, if you haven't got it.

Lila64 said:
Hi Diane - that video was sweet wasn't it! :drool: I'm listening to the stream now, but I won't be here for the show - so someone can take my spot at that time. Until then, I'll keep it warm for you :wink:

(Or I might be here for the beginning of the show -depends when I have to leave for Hollywood)

Aww, thank you, Lila! :hug: But I seem to have gotten on tonight...my first time I've done so!! I'm very :hyper: about this!!!

If you shout... said:
That Leeds show is, at the very least, one of the best boots from the entire PopMart tour. You should hook yourself up, if you haven't got it.

thanks, checking u2t right now.

for popmart i only have about 10 shows, i only got the ones i went to. it was a little bit more work back then to get shows then it is now.

If you shout... said:

At the very least, one of the best boots of any U2 show ever. Absolutely amazing. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom