Phoenix I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
haha, my friends there are probably having too good a time.
i'm sure during a break they'll call and laugh at me, but i don't expect any updates. haha.

I'd offer to be the source tomorrow night, but I haven't seen them in four years, I may be in the BS (if I'm lucky enough), and so I doubt I'll want to be standing there sending text messages.

paulucla said:
I'd offer to be the source tomorrow night, but I haven't seen them in four years, I may be in the BS (if I'm lucky enough), and so I doubt I'll want to be standing there sending text messages.

I'm still willing to do it.....just need someone to tell me who to text info to. Would be my pleasure and a way of...well.....giving back. :)

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Nope...not me...I don't know that many U2 fans...plus...haven't been a fan for a very long time...7 1/2 years *almost going on 8* for me.

7.5 years is a long time compared to my 2.5-3-or-so years. Though I'm a lifelong casual fan.

Well whilst we might have no updates, it can be a good thing!
There'll be nothing to Bitch about, setlists wise....

Plus we'll get something on u2tours.com straight after the show anyway.

the rockin edge said:

:yes: i have downloaded all the shows on the tour so far, i'm listening to LA 2 right now.

Seriously - it's been the best ever. I've had every show almost twenty four hours after each one! Incredible - the tapers this tour are doing a great job so far.

paulucla said:

I dont blame u one bit. Im surprised people have done that so far!

No spoken words said:

I'm still willing to do it.....just need someone to tell me who to text info to. Would be my pleasure and a way of...well.....giving back. :)

awww, thank you!!! that is really nice! i might not be around tomorrow night- could anyone else receive the texts?

thank you again for offering!!! :up:

11 years for me as a fan...although i did like Mysterious Ways back in 92 but i never looked into who sang the song...thats right i didn't really know U2 back then :reject:

*Ally* said:

awww, thank you!!! that is really nice! i might not be around tomorrow night- could anyone else receive the texts?

thank you again for offering!!! :up:

It's my pleasure, truly. Now, someone step up and offer to receive the texts!!!! :)

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Wait...so you've been a fan for 2.5 years or 20.5 years? I'm confused.

I haven't even been alive for 20 years. I was born in 1987, grew up surrounded by U2's music, but didn't become a serious fanatic until 2002.

angel_28 said:
11 years for me as a fan...although i did like Mysterious Ways back in 92 but i never looked into who sang the song...thats right i didn't really know U2 back then :reject:

Believe it or not, 22 years as a fan. I'm only 34, too! U2's been part of all of my teen and adult life, been a great companion.

Wow this is the first night that we haven't had updates i think...either the show is really great!...or not many people from Phoenix are on U2 message boards :hmm:

angel_28 said:

Hmm...only a 3/3.5/4/4.5 year difference...cool.

I checked out Achtung Baby at a local libary...but I didn't really listen to the album until later that month/early the next month (May 1998...but I do remember the date I carried the booklet to my 8th Grade Grauation dance...May 28th 1998).

Last edited:
i guess i've been a fan since around '97 or '98, but I don't recall when I first heard U2....my guess is it was either hearing Pride or Mysterious Ways on the radio, but I'm not sure. I'm only 20 though.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Hmm...only a 4/4.5 year difference...cool.

I checked out Achtung Baby at a local libary...but I didn't really listen to the album until later that month/early the next month (May 1998...but I do remember the date I carried the booklet to my 8th Grade Grauation dance...May 28th 1998).

I...feel...so.....very.....old. :)

Back
Top Bottom