Phoenix I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ugh

his phone cut out as they came out on the ellipse. Last he said was "they are all walking the ellipse and Larry is gonna play drums out front."

I assume that LAPOE?

The live footage is very cool, as is the Harlem "Voices of Freedom" stuff...highlight maybe Springsteen guesting on Stand By Me in Philly.

My Mom went to see Cher last night, and called me, screaming into the phone...could not make out what she was saying....turns out Cher opened with I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For. I don't know how I feel about any part of the above story, truthfully.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Weird...I just finish listening to a remix of Simpson's La La

One can only hope you're joking ...

By the way, the medley is just five minutes of Bono singing "WOH-WOAH, rejoice, la la", Larry banging the drums, and Edge and Adam harmonising "la la".

Hehe I have mp3 of that...not last night's performance...

MikeSt said:
doesnt really have anything to do with buying R&H outtakes, but ok..lol

Well, yes it does, because they're both bought off e-Bay sellers.

Bootleg sellers :mad:

No spoken words said:
My Mom went to see Cher last night, and called me, screaming into the phone...could not make out what she was saying....turns out Cher opened with I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For. I don't know how I feel about any part of the above story, truthfully.

hahahaha... :laugh: that's craaaazy!!

ericnurgles said:
I just heard u2 opened with "If I could turn back time" Weird.

Ha, that's good. Gotta love the Bono/Bono connection, too. When did my Mom get a cell phone, I just realized????

Did U2 play Ito Okashi yet? Perfect right after Elevation.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
No...I wasn't joking.

I wouldn't admit that I listened to Ashlee Simpson, except in the context of "I was at the shops and the store was playing Trashlee Bloody Simpson and my ears bled profusely from the agony".

bootleg sellers are fine if you can't get ahold of it from any other source.

i have nothing worth trading to anyone who has all this shit. i mean really people are so rude a lot of the times when you try to trade and you don't have much to offer. the only place i have found people to be forthcoming and awesome is on the forum on this site, where MOST of the time people are willing to email or you send it things to you. they've been pretty awesome in general, but things aren't too easy to come by if you've got rocks for brains like me.

MikeSt said:

for 10 bucks, i wasnt gonna pass it up!

I would've when you can quite easily get it for free via trade/B&P (which is what I did).

scottyT said:

i have nothing worth trading to anyone who has all this shit. i mean really people are so rude a lot of the times when you try to trade and you don't have much to offer. the only place i have found people to be forthcoming and awesome is on the forum on this site, where MOST of the time people are willing to email or you send it things to you. they've been pretty awesome in general, but things aren't too easy to come by if you've got rocks for brains like me.

Bit torrent is your friend.

nobody else has someone there tonight?

I have a feeling we are going to wish u2.com would post the setlist.

does anyone remember when Ashlee sang La-la at halftime of the Orange Bowl (an American college football game) and was then BOOED by about 75,000 people?
That was awesome.

scottyT said:

Bootleg sellers are never fine. Bootleg sellers are convenient. There is a difference. B&Ps are much better.

This is a topic for another thread, though - so I'm stopping.

Sellers: :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom