Phoenix I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lukea said:

Yep- Vegas 1 & 2 are the 9th and 10th (and final) Vertigo Tour shows for me... unless they come back into North America in 2006.

I wasn't pressed for Vegas I, so I only put in for GA tickets and came up short, so I didnt even try for any reg. seats.

But then I thought about it....u2 in vegas??? hmmm...ya, ill get whatever for vegas II, just want to be there.

scottyT said:
alright i'll give you the other sports Ax, but cricket is just plain silly. haha.

Silly? No. Damn complex? Yes.

And I'm a Kiwi. We love our rugby to come with a side of cricket to keep us entertained through the summer months.

So what's everyone listening to as Setlist Watching Music? Remarkably, I don't have U2 on right now. I'm enjoying Recurring Dream: The Very Best Of Crowded House.

Crowded House ... :drool:

RademR said:

I wasn't pressed for Vegas I, so I only put in for GA tickets and came up short, so I didnt even try for any reg. seats.

But then I thought about it....u2 in vegas??? hmmm...ya, ill get whatever for vegas II, just want to be there.

I tried to get GA tickets, but there was a problem with the search function that it wouldn't pull up the correct ticket type. I went back and requested one ticket and ended up with a single in U14, which I'm more than happy with.

Vegas 2 will be even better- Saturday's in Vegas are always better than Friday in general terms

Axver said:
So what's everyone listening to as Setlist Watching Music? Remarkably, I don't have U2 on right now. I'm enjoying Recurring Dream: The Very Best Of Crowded House.

Listening to Catherine Wheel right now, on shuffle.

I'm listening to my entire collection on random, focusing on upbeat/energetic songs to help keep me awake. I just finished with Snow Patrol's One Night Is Not Enough (Live at Somerset House).

Axver said:

I'm playing darts on mousbreaker.com :reject:

I will be on the floor in Glendale tomorrow night, first show since Elevation April 2001. Yeah, I'M STOKED!:wink:

at the moment, listening to "rain song" by zeppelin, but i'm basically playing random tunes...before that was "Airbag" by Radiohead.

By the way, I'm hoping COBL opens tonight, because my friend says LAPOE is killer as an opener.

paulucla said:
I will be on the floor in Glendale tomorrow night, first show since Elevation April 2001. Yeah, I'M STOKED!:wink:

I'll be there too...am afraid/ashamed to admit where I'm sitting. It's my 6th show of the tour.....unreal.

paulucla said:
By the way, I'm hoping COBL opens tonight, because my friend says LAPOE is killer as an opener.

enjoy the show! Should be amazing, the band is really on fire now after...a little "rusty" start shall we say?

Right now listening to Hawkmoon 269, 1989-10-13 Melbourne

Man I love bootleg trading :)

CTU2fan said:
Right now listening to Hawkmoon 269, 1989-10-13 Melbourne

Man I love bootleg trading :)

Hawkmoon 269 ... :drool: :drool:

Now THERE is an opener! Oh, I'd love it if they brought it back, complete with Edge's gorgeous slide solo.

Back
Top Bottom