Philadelphia IIa Setlist Watch and Party Part ONE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cleazer

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
There's a concert tonight folks!

Will The Ocean get dropped on the second night? Will OOTS ever come back? Will my Indianapolis Colts remain undefeated?

Last edited:
Ah, I'm glad you remembered to make this, I've been preoccupied this morning and time's flown by! I can't believe it's 9:10am already.

At the moment, I'm amusing myself on a rugby website.

LATE TACKLE
A term used to describe a tackle on a player well after he has got rid of the ball. The degree of 'lateness' varies in each rugby-playing country. In England, if the tackle is made 10 picoseconds or longer after the player has got rid of the ball, the tackle is late. In New Zealand, if the tackle is made during the same 40 minute period, it's OK.

And uh, setlists? Hoping The Ocean is gone, maybe AIWIY will show up? I'm expecting Crumbs and OOTS in the encore.

cleazer said:
There's a concert tonight folks!

Will The Ocean get dropped on the second night? Will OOTS ever come back? Will my Indianapolois Colts remain undefeated?

Who cares to all 3 questions?

99% of people who are ACTUALLY THERE will enjoy the whole show anyway.

Re: Re: Philadelphia IIa Setlist Watch and Party Part ONE

kellyahern said:

I miss Tony Dungy :sad:.

what he's done with the Colts the last few years is amazing, he built that defense from scratch, and built the whole Tampa Bay team which Gruden took the super bowl.

Great Coach :up:

i don't know if we have a source but I have a friend 3 rows outside of the elipse. He is only going to call me if they play something unusual.

Re: Re: Re: Philadelphia IIa Setlist Watch and Party Part ONE

RademR said:

what he's done with the Colts the last few years is amazing, he built that defense from scratch, and built the whole Tampa Bay team which Gruden took the super bowl.

Great Coach :up:

:yes:

I wish we could have won the super bowl when he was the coach. I always thought it was a little unfair we won the year after he left with basically his team. He was also very active in the community too :).

But he's in a better situation with the Colts.

My prediction:

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
The Electric Co.
I Will Follow
All I Want Is You
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

The First Time
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
With Or Without You

All Because Of You
Crumbs From Your Table
Original Of The Species
Bad

That would impress me: six different songs to last night!

Totally off topic, im listening to BAD right now and it's one of the greatest things I've ever heard.

Harbinger said:
Evening!

Do we have a source for tonight?
As of right now, none that I know of.
Axver said:
And uh, setlists? Hoping The Ocean is gone, maybe AIWIY will show up? I'm expecting Crumbs and OOTS in the encore.
Out of all those changes, Crumbs is probably the most likely to happen.
trabantland said:
99% of people who are ACTUALLY THERE will enjoy the whole show anyway.
Absolutely! Well, except for when they're playing The Ocean. :tongue:

Axver said:
My prediction:

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
The Electric Co.
I Will Follow
All I Want Is You
<snip>

The First Time
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
With Or Without You

All Because Of You
Crumbs From Your Table
Original Of The Species
Bad

That would impress me: six different songs to last night!

That is totally plausible. Move WOWY to after OOTS and I'd :combust: All told, I particularly like that second encore :drool:

Crumbs and OOTS in one night... has that happened before?

Re: Re: Philadelphia IIa Setlist Watch and Party Part ONE

kellyahern said:

I miss Tony Dungy :sad:.
nelson.jpg

Ha Ha!

Maybe a the rocking encore will make a return tonight? If Larry's arms are up to it

Crumbs and Original most definitely tonight :rockon:

My Dolphins lost this weekend...to Tampa...:sad:

Harbinger said:
Crumbs and OOTS in one night... has that happened before?

Not yet (Crumbs has been done four times), though it was meant to happen at the second Boston show.

I was supposed to go to a friends house to watch him on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" tonite, but weather has gotten in the way :mad: I'll be watching the TV from home from 6-6:30pm-ish PST so I can catch him (look for Mark if you happen to be watching!).

Anyways... don't think there is a source tonite. So you may be guessing the list the whole night. If I hear something, I'll let you know...

Also, BonoIsMyMuse did not make it into the ellipse tonite, but she is on the rail outer ellipse on Adam's side. Probably where U2Fanatic was last night :hmm:

:wave:

I don't know if this has been said or anything as I didn't read last nights setlist party and it wasn't on the setlist Lila had...there was actually a snippet of 'In a Little While' at the end of ISHFWILF last night. Bono totally botched it as he didn't know the lyrics and even sang "In a little while...I'll learn the words" or something of that sort. I thought it was quite amusing myself but no one around me even seemed to realize what happened. Just thought I'd let anyone interested know.

Chris

Yes, the little boy was adorable.

Bono gave him his shades after the concert.

It was sweet!

I also got an Edge guitar pick, thanx Dallas! I like it when helps out the Kentucky girls (he should he's from Kentucky!)

I hope they mix up the setlist but then I'll be bummed that I'm not there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom