Philadelphia IIa Setlist Watch and Party Part ONE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miroslava said:

I love it when you think you're a mod...

it's cute...

Please do tell me when I've done this, besides the very rare suggestion that a thread should be a moved.

Well I figure if I have the ability to go through the U2.com line, I may as well do it :shrug:

kellyahern said:
A Celebration! :)

Miroslava has a picture of herself where the video was shot :up:.

damn, that's hardcore!

*takes hat off, to Miroslava*

kellyahern said:

No, when she went to Dublin, she visited the location (I think it's a prison :reject: ) where the "A Celebration" video was shot.

sorry, when I am at work and on the phone with the guy at the philly show...I get confused.

chiso said:

isn't it No MAn's Land, too??

[yeah, I heard Lost on a Silent Planet first, so I've grown attached to that title :sad: ]

I always forget what song No Man's Land is ... it always seems whatever I think it is is wrong! :lol:

sue4u2 said:

:cool: keep up the good work Andy :hyper:

He said he would call only if something really wierd happens...he is going to call during the encore though.....I still don't know if we have a source

whisperdvd_048.jpg

b854d712.jpg

I couldn't resist...:reject:

Any suggestions for a Halloween costume?

I'm thinking of going as the famous warhol cover for the Velvet Underground (banana)... or Lou Reed... or Alex from "A Clockwork Orange" ... but NO ONE would get any of those references...

... this kids today. with their rap music and whatnot.... I blame the schools...

[:wink: ]

Swan269 said:

when ESPN takes over next year the song dies......ABC owns it

owns the song?

ABC and ESPN are sister companies, I bet the song stays to keep continuity with the transition...

Looks like tonight's party will remain source-less.

As a guess, right now there's probably a mole digging in a hole.

it won't, we had a meeting about it...even though we are sister companies there is a lot that we don't share.

cleazer said:
Looks like tonight's party will remain source-less.

As a guess, right now there's probably a mole digging in a hole.

no. tonight is the night they play the same ol' setlist... BACKWARDS!

[boo-yah!]:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom