Philadelphia IIa Setlist Watch and Party Part ONE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chiso said:

not to mention a 10 minute version of "Lost On a Silent Planet"!!! ...complete with "Judith, Judith..."

:ohmy: :mad:

a522a452.jpg

Hey guys....my friend Andy just called me from outside the elipse and told me that they were taping the lyrics to OOTS to the tip.

that is all for now!

But you didn't get the jacket with the purple gloves!! :lol:

:shh: and it's distant planet

Miroslava said:
Pssst, Pleba girls... someone else bump up the Bono and Adam should kiss more thread will ya?

:shh:

Better idea: a mod deletes the thread.

u2wedge said:

how was the GA line set up? single line for U2.com? Or was it one mixed line?

Initially it was one mixed line when I arrived but then the venue staff divided the lines into 2 (u2 fan club and non fan) pretty early, I would say before 9am. Can't remember the exact time. The lines were side by side on the sidewalk along the venue.

Miroslava said:
:shh: and it's distant planet

Yes and no. It's any combination you like of Life/Lost On A Distant/Silent Planet. Or it's Judith. Or it's The Magic Carpet. Or it's The Blind The Deaf And The Dumb.

This song has enough titles for a bloody album.

(I personally favour Lost On A Silent Planet.)

So one thing I'm wondering is what is the ratio of U2.com tickets to general sale? I don't know which would be the ideal line for me to go through for maximizing my potential of getting one of the best spots.

kellyahern said:

Any mention of "Lost on a Silent Planet" should be augmented with appropriate goofy pictures :wink:.

speaking of which, my friend found a 30 second clip of the A Celebration music video on MTV.com

:ohmy::huh: :wink:

well ax....original will at least be played at the encore...crumbs might get the shot out too.

Axver said:

Yes and no. It's any combination you like of Life/Lost On A Distant/Silent Planet. Or it's Judith. Or it's The Magic Carpet. Or it's The Blind The Deaf And The Dumb.

Which I found out after I had downloaded several versions thinking I was downloading a different song each time :reject:.

Axver said:

(I personally favour Lost On A Silent Planet.)

isn't it No MAn's Land, too??

[yeah, I heard Lost on a Silent Planet first, so I've grown attached to that title :sad: ]

inmyplace13 said:
So one thing I'm wondering is what is the ratio of U2.com tickets to general sale? I don't know which would be the ideal line for me to go through for maximizing my potential of getting one of the best spots.

it varies.. You are just going to have to decide at some point that day. I will say this, at least for the Philly shows the venue staff had the u2.com line go directly into the venue where as the non fan line had to go thru barriers before they went in. Both lines went in simultaneously.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

it varies.. You are just going to have to decide at some point that day. I will say this, at least for the Philly shows the venue staff had the u2.com line go directly into the venue where as the non fan line had to go thru barriers before they went in. Both lines went in simultaneously.

what kind of barriers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom