Philadelphia IIa Setlist Watch and Party Part ONE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miroslava said:
:|

Ok, it's bad enough this has turned into sports talk, but could we keep the swearing down a notch or two?

Miro, you can always count on me for some sports mingled with the U2. All we need is Zoo...

So there's no setlist for tonight? What a shame since it sounds like a better/more interesting show than any of the MSG concerts.

Miroslava said:
:|

Ok, it's bad enough this has turned into sports talk, but could we keep the swearing down a notch or two?

even though I am invested in the game I could PLEBAify the thread :hmm:

the Colbert report is great

and Rose - you were right:D

CT, I went to the hub when I saw you were here but you werent there... probably a good thing I left... I would have gotten the sports talk in both places :barf:

jeez, this reminds me of the Tourettes Guy

have you guys ever seen his site?

BOBSAGET

Miroslava said:
CT, I went to the hub when I saw you were here but you werent there... probably a good thing I left... I would have gotten the sports talk in both places :barf:

Yeah, I'm way behind on some dvd torrents so I can't HUB now...I miss it though kinda.

atikicat said:
So there's no setlist for tonight? What a shame since it sounds like a better/more interesting show than any of the MSG concerts.

Not only is there a setlist, it's up on U2-Vertigo-Tour.com with a bit of trivia thrown in too.

700th recorded performance of I Will Follow!

cleazer said:
since then, Colts have outscored them 31-3

Current score: Colts 31, Rams 20. :applaud:

Boo...I think the Colts will finally beat my Pats this year, not looking forward to that :(

This is the type of game that turns a series around...I almost expect the Cards to win now.

Axver said:

Not only is there a setlist, it's up on U2-Vertigo-Tour.com with a bit of trivia thrown in too.

700th recorded performance of I Will Follow!
Funny how tonight's show was more interesting than any of the 5 NYC shows.

For the record, it wasnt I that closed this without warning, so no yelling at me :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom