Philadelphia I Setlist Watch and Party - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila64 said:
time for this?

followleader.gif

are those the village people?

I hope they rock the house in DC. Anyone know if they are known to put on an extra good show there ?

circa1992 said:
Yeah, he's pretty awesome to put up with the other men in my life...ya know, those 4 Irishmen!

does he have a sister... :ohmy:

[cuz i need someone to put up with my U2 madness...

last gf: 'i don't get U2' :mad: ]

Last edited:
LemonMacPhisto said:

When I read your post, it just seemed like you were being negative about the new encore and stuff

sorry if i misunderstood ya

No, just observing U2 seem to have settled on this. I thought using First Time/Stuck was a bit of a temporary fix until Disco/Mofo or Disco/Daddy's or something else new, but it seems U2 like it ...

Miringeltje said:

This is nothing, compared to Friday.

oh man I know, I was there, lol

and it shows how that kind of stuff completely ruins a party

Miringeltje said:

This is nothing, compared to Friday.

there was negativity on Friday????

I guess you kinda had to be there to appreciate how awesome the show was! :rockon:

BTW, I was lucky enough to see OOTS at three different Chicago shows, so I'm happy, but it would be nice if the rest of y'all got to hear it too.

ramblin rose said:

Who knows, maybe that will be Bono's way of protesting the selling of the skyboxes for fund raising. :wink:

Maybe (a snippet of) Daddy's gonna pay or the return of the 100,200 slapping them down part of BTBS

guys, lets just drop all the negativity comments

parties are supposed to be fun

DAMMIT!!

I tried to get a video for "The First Time" from Friday, but stupid YSI says to try later... after 20 minutes of waiting!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Miringeltje said:

Maybe (a snippet of) Daddy's gonna pay or the return of the 100,200 slapping them down part of BTBS
That's a FANTASTIC idea! :drool: :drool: :drool:

They haven't being doing the "slapping them down" part :ohmy:

that's my favorite part of Bullet + the solo

*Hasn't heard any Vertigo Bullet mp3s*

I bet he doesn't say anything, though. With his hands in all those political pies, I'm sure he doesn't want to rock the boat.

Oh well.

corianderstem said:
I bet he doesn't say anything, though. With his hands in all those political pies, I'm sure he doesn't want to rock the boat.

Oh well.

Oh I don't think he'll say a thing. But the songs might do the talking for him.

corianderstem said:

Oh well.

And his speech for One will be 20 minutes long and kiss every single arse of all the pollies there.

Back
Top Bottom