Philadelphia I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2@NYC said:
snoop-dogg-025-img.jpg
whoosh....

whatever the joke was, it went right over my head

:confused:

Axver said:

If ISHFWILF has indeed not been played, then I think both have a good likelihood. One would hope U2 wouldn't just play a main set a song shorter ...

i hope you're right...but im just becoming cynical after the new york string of shows

Zooropa1310 said:
You know what happens whenever a picture of a celebrtiy is posted? ...............Most of you can feel whats about to be posted by me :wink:

nooooooooooooooo:yuck:

If she come out then my gooey Pleba pictures do too :evil:

Axver said:

If ISHFWILF has indeed not been played, then I think both have a good likelihood. One would hope U2 wouldn't just play a main set a song shorter ...
unless they plan on an extra long encore :wink:

Snoop a loop!!!!!!

I cant understand why anyone could enjoy his music. Its awful. Hes so untalented.

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co.
5. The Ocean
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Beautiful Day / You've Got To Hide Your Love Away Snippet (still confirming, she said Hide Your Love)

i'm predicting a cover of Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg's underrated hit "Bi**hes ain't S**t!" :rockon:

[what?]

Lila64 said:
Usually it's been about $200 per ticket. I got my one for Novemebr for a little under that. Even my loge seats (ebay) were that much (oh wait, that's probably about face...)

I might be lucky if I only pay $200 to get Maddy a GA. I'm hoping someone out there likes me and can hook me up.

Lila64, nothing wrong for you to pay $200 to get Maddy a GA.

You know I like you and while I'm searching for tickets for myself, I've also been keeping an eye out for you.

But damn, there aren't a lot of LA GA's being offered. And if they are, it's usually for trade (with a non LA show date).

From what I remember you have 2 seats for 11/1 and 1 GA for 11/2nd right.

So it's either buying another GA for the second or trading the seats for GA on the 1st, right?

Zooropa1310 said:
You know what happens whenever a picture of a celebrtiy is posted? ...............Most of you can feel whats about to be posted by me :wink:

If you do I'm gonna punch you right in the ovary

straight shot to the babymaker

Hey all...I usually lurk, however, my daughter posted while I was at MSG Friday night. I might be in the minority here, but I am glad that NYD has been dropped from the setlist recently. It just hasn't had that spark (for me anyway).

thetitans2k said:
Snoop a loop!!!!!!

I cant understand why anyone could enjoy his music. Its awful. Hes so untalented.

it's like you read my mind!

[by the way, i'm wearing the U2 War shirt I bought last Tuesday in NYC!!! :drool: :drool: ]

FlyYourKite said:
Snoop is so fine :drool:

:lol:

:ohmy: :hmm:

I know, I know, Snoop is a European regular, not a U.S. one, but he could not help check out what you all were doing in his absence...

Plus, it's Sunday... :D

Lila64 said:
SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co.
5. The Ocean
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Beautiful Day / You've Got To Hide Your Love Away Snippet (still confirming, she said Hide Your Love)

Ooh, ISHFWILF was played?

Ah well, there go my hopes for a change.

nurse chrissi said:

but is he this untalented? :wink:

rkellytrap.jpg

my jaw dropped when I turned on the TV and saw that s**tty performance...

i didn't think a human being could stoop so low!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom