Philadelphia I Friendly, Kind Setlist Watch and Thread Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:
***Desire Is Playing On My Radio @ Work***

:)

Does anybody know whats the next U2Pres DVD coming out?

after what happened last time i dont know how eager they are to release more stuff

COBL? That's a surprise. I was thinging LAPOE for sure, since its been a week since it opened.

COBL rather than LAPOE?

Interesting. And cool. I prefer COBL.

Chizip said:

after what happened last time i dont know how eager they are to release more stuff

It will be Anaheim 1, a 3-cam mix.

I was at 4/5 and 4/6 - would love to re-live my show...

Was listening to a show in the car today - 4/23/01 at Anaheim, first Anaheim night :drool:

Axver said:
COBL rather than LAPOE?

Interesting. And cool. I prefer COBL.

I think COBL into Vertigo is the perfect opening

I had a friend (ruffian) who talked to Hamish about what was the best opener, and he said bono was the only one who thought Love and Peace was best

that's cool U2dork. Didn't know if anyone else was paying attention LOL. We'll take the setlist any way we can, right?

Chizip said:

What was this the early torrenting?

I would say there commited to releasing more due to all the donations etc they got.

It's a pity people can't play by the rules in these situations.

Axver said:

:mad:

Why don't people respect tapers' wishes?

I've read a great deal of debate, and can fully understand both sides of the issue. In my defense, I'm very reluctant to download the torrenting programs, for fear of screwing up my computer, and losing a couple of years worth of extremely valuable work. Not to mention the time it would take to learn how to use it, which I really can't afford right now.

Also, I download the Mp3's strictly for personal use. Would never dream of trading them, although I have sent them to others who fully realize that they're getting Mp3's for personal use. :reject:

If you'd like to burn the torrents and send them to me, feel free...

timothius said:

What was this the early torrenting?

I would say there commited to releasing more due to all the donations etc they got.

It's a pity people can't play by the rules in these situations.

yeah i talked to one of them and he was pretty upset about it

and i agree, the tapers go to great lengths to make this stuff available to us, the least we could do is respect their wishes

thats why seeing the mp3's of the chicago show up just 1 day after the taper requested no mp3's is pretty distressing

cuneatus2 said:
Where were you located for 4/5 Lila64? Ellipse?

That night I was in section 206 or something - straight back. The one of the 3 shows I was at and seated. Got to see the lighting/show part of it. Missed being on the floor that night with my friends. I made up for it on 4/6 (still not in the bomb shelter though), but about 4-5 deep on the rail, left of center stage. Bono sang SYCMIOYO right in front of us :drool:

VintagePunk said:
In my defense, I'm very reluctant to download the torrenting programs, for fear of screwing up my computer, and losing a couple of years worth of extremely valuable work. Not to mention the time it would take to learn how to use it, which I really can't afford right now.

I fail to see how the torrent programme could screw up a computer - never heard of it happening! - and it's dead simple to use, really. When I first heard of torrents, I thought they'd be much more difficult than they turned out to be.

Speaking of torrents, I keep meaning on torrenting Wellington Lovetown before I go to the US, but I'm really running low on time now ... :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom