Philadelphia I Friendly, Kind Setlist Watch and Thread Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

That sucks! I got internet access back at home here a few months ago after 3 years of not having it. If we lost it now, I think I'd go nuts.

trust me, I was. :crazy:

But I'm a happy girl again. Can't imagine if I lost all my pics. :no:

neutral said:

It's worth it, I think you'll be pleased. There's so much cool shit you can get. I'm getting a Springsteen DVD from the new tour right now at 680 KB/s. :D

Yeah, and $15 a month isn't bad...need to dig the change out of my couch & sign up :)

FlyYourKite said:

Nope not at all in fact! :wink: I've had numerous dance competitions at the Sanderson theatre which were the reasons for my trips.

I've made it my life purpose to get tickets to any of the Toronto shows. I went to Chicago II but am looking everywhere right now for any reasonably-priced Toronto tickets....preferably GAs of course! Are you going to be at any?

I have tickets to the first 3...willing to sell a kidney for tickets to the 4th...also going to Buffalo, and then probably Cleveland.

What did you think of Chicago??

VintagePunk said:

I have tickets to the first 3...willing to sell a kidney for tickets to the 4th...also going to Buffalo, and then probably Cleveland.

What did you think of Chicago??

I hear you about the kidney thing. I am rooting for Toronto IV so that I can get out of school and be able to stand/sit/frolick in the GA line all Saturday. But man I won't be picky. I'm gonna wait it out until the TM drop unless I see any reasonable tickets on ebay or those damn brokers.

Chicago was AMAZING. First time seeing them though so don't really have anything to compare it to. Regardless, it was absolutely phenomenal.

Last edited:
CTU2fan said:

Yeah, and $15 a month isn't bad...need to dig the change out of my couch & sign up :)

:shocked: $15 a month for internet THAT FAST!!!!!!!!!!
SHIZENHOUZEN!

I'm (when I say I , I mean my pearents) are Paying $110 for 1500/256.

Australian broadband prices suck, all the more reason why I wanna move :wink:

bono_man2002 said:

:shocked: $15 a month for internet THAT FAST!!!!!!!!!!
SHIZENHOUZEN!

I'm (when I say I , I mean my pearents) are Paying $110 for 1500/256.

Australian broadband prices suck, all the more reason why I wanna move :wink:

No that's just for newsgroups...I think I pay $35/month for broadband now...

Im searching the wachovia site for a webcam but i see nothing. I loved the united centre webcam. It was truely amazing.

neutral said:

No no LOL. Thw $15 is just for a premium usenet subscription. My internet service is $52/month, I think it's worth it though, it's 6000/768.

Can I have Internet that cheap, please?

I think my 512/128 is AUS$70 a month with a 32GB download limit.

neutral said:
My internet service is $52/month, I think it's worth it though, it's 6000/768.

See thats a perfect price....we should have $52 as our price on the 1500/256...and if a 6000/768 plan existed over here (which I think we're getting 8mbit soon) should be $110.

You also dont have download limits over there....I'm Limited to 40gb. ..seems like a lot, but I used 95% of it in 2 weeks last month.

Oh man. Just got quite a disturbing phone call that one of my friends is in the hospital...looks like I'm checking out of this setlist party before the night even begins. :uhoh: *worries*

FlyYourKite said:

I hear you about the kidney thing. I am rooting for Toronto IV so that I can get out of school and be able to stand/sit/frolick in the GA line all Saturday. But man I won't be picky. I'm gonna wait it out until the TM drop unless I see any reasonable tickets on ebay or those damn brokers.

Chicago was AMAZING. First time seeing them though so don't really have anything to compare it to. Regardless, it was absolutely phenomenal.

Good luck with the tickets. haven't decided if I'm gonna go the broker route yet, even though doing so would be against everything that's good and right in the world. :madspit:

It'll be my first time seeing them, too...long-time fan, but for various reasons, never got to see them before. Going insane with anticipation!

FlyYourKite said:
Oh man. Just got quite a disturbing phone call that one of my friends is in the hospital...looks like I'm checking out of this setlist party before the night even begins. :uhoh: *worries*

I'm sorry. :hug: I hope your friend is OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom