Philadelphia 5/22 Setlist Watch and Thread Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2girl1978 : I'm from Montreal and I'm gonna to both Montreal concert....I'll let you know if I heard someone who's selling tix and i'm checking everyday admission.com for more tickets....I'll let you know.

Setlist:

*City of Blinding Lights
*Vertigo //All Because of You// Stories for Boys
*Elevation
*Gloria
*The Ocean
*Beautiful Day// Blackbird
*Miracle Drug
*Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
*Love and Peace (or Else)

am just coming back to earth from the MSG concert ....it was soo good...am now wishing I was seeing them just once more before they go off to Europe.
There's always the fall.
Am so curious as to the set for Europe. Will they practice more songs on their break? I just love the world of u2!

fredstab said:
u2girl1978 : I'm from Montreal and I'm gonna to both Montreal concert....I'll let you know if I heard someone who's selling tix and i'm checking everyday admission.com for more tickets....I'll let you know.

Awesome thanks! :up: the first time I went on that site it was down the whole day and I couldn't get tickets. What a complete nightmare that was.

apl said:
was all because of you the full song or a snipett ?

They say it was snippeted but I'm not yet convinced even a word of it was sung.

timothius said:

Wow. Thanks for that one Zootopia.

Vertigo (With Edge on Guitar)
Where The Streets Have No Name (With Bono on Vocals)
:huh:

NEWSFLASH

IMPORTANT U2 REVELATION

Adam Clayton plays bass during One!

IT'S TRUE!

:wave: @ U2Fanatic4ever
Yeah, but tonight's list seems to be ruffling some feathers...
I think it's the All Because of You snippet in Vertigo...

I thought that Vertigo into All Because of You worked really well but I'm with Axver on the high doubt factor that it was even sung

ok, be back later, watching the end of desperate housewifes this show is awesome, lol

Setlist:

*City of Blinding Lights
*Vertigo //All Because of You// Stories for Boys
*Elevation
*Gloria
*The Ocean
*Beautiful Day// Blackbird
*Miracle Drug
*Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
*Love and Peace (or Else)
*Sunday, Bloody Sunday

Lila64 said:

I didn't see much in the 70s, and those that I did, I will not admit to :silent:

some older cousins let me join them ...see the WHo/1970 Metoepra Housee for Tommy,
Forest Hills Tennis Stadium WHo 71 -Who's Next tour [ran upto 1st row with my pro-camera and took 4 rolls of film

Quadrophania/WHo started tobe oldenoughtogo myself/orwith other frienmds...

Bowie-- Spiders from Mars tour Radio City music hall

Springsteen Palladium 15 row also was able to run upto front row for about10- 15 mins ata time for photographing
Plus another Palld show in 4th row

Television, Patti Smith Group, Talking Heads, The Ramones ...at either cbgb'S and other small hall venues

Last edited:
U2Fanatic4ever said:

hiya ! :hug: no nabbing why not? ...afraid of getting busted? :giggle:
or leaving it up to u2dork....

Leaving it up to u2dork tonite.
And who would bust me anyway? What are they gonna do - I'm a paid member! I got my 1 pre-sale ticket out of them. I could bitch plenty!!!:mad: :wink:

U2dork said:
:wave: @ U2Fanatic4ever
Yeah, but tonight's list seems to be ruffling some feathers...
I think it's the All Because of You snippet in Vertigo...

oh..i see...hmmm....you thinkin the zoo is messing with us...cuz we're setlist nabbing? Did our cover get blown? hehehehe...or is it disention in the ranks here tonite...

timothius said:

:ohmy:

If they keep adding damn snippets its gunna look somthing like...

Vertigo //All Because Of You//Stories For Boys//Gone//Walk On The Wildside//Ruby Tuesday//Ruby Wendsday//Sapphire Thursday//Sympathy For The Devil//Stories For Boys//Stories For Girls//Stories For Grandmas//Bad//Acrobat//Crumbs//40//Stories For Everyone//Bad

*snerk* :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom