Philadelphia 5/22 Setlist Watch and Thread Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:
This setlist is rather odd. Maybe they realize that the Ocean was a snoozefest and they are now only going to snippet it?

Zootopia's always written Gloria and The Ocean on the same line, for some bizarre reason.

Setlist:

*City of Blinding Lights
*Vertigo //All Because of You// Stories for Boys -snippeted
*Elevation
*Gloria // The Ocean
*Beautiful Day// Blackbird
*Miracle Drug

U2Girl1978 said:
I got my wish when I was at the 5/12 show and they played Bad, WOWY and UTEOTW... :drool:
I heart that show so much .....plus OOTS

what shows are you going to in the fall?

U2dork said:

Um, yeah, I guess it was :laugh:

Setlist Lady says there might be a guy and a girl on stage...

Is it bad that the first thing that came to mind when I read this was "Are they going to play A Man And A Woman"? :lol:

dazzledbylight said:

and I got to see some extrodinary gigs in the 70's :wink:

I didn't see much in the 70s, and those that I did, I will not admit to :silent: (I was too young). At the same venue I saw Audioslave, I saw Steve Winwood last year. Great hearing old Traffic songs and stuff like "Can't Find My Way Home"... :drool:

U2dork said:
Setlist:

She's added another snippet in there...

:ohmy:

If they keep adding damn snippets its gunna look somthing like...

Vertigo //All Because Of You//Stories For Boys//Gone//Walk On The Wildside//Ruby Tuesday//Ruby Wendsday//Sapphire Thursday//Sympathy For The Devil//Stories For Boys//Stories For Girls//Stories For Grandmas//Bad//Acrobat//Crumbs//40//Stories For Everyone//Bad

nurse chrissi said:

I heart that show so much .....plus OOTS

what shows are you going to in the fall?

I'm thinking of going to Chicago again in September. Work might be a problem though.. :lol:

I have GA's for Oct 4th. Loge seating for Oct. 3 and December 4th I have GA's. :)

What about you?

timothius said:

:ohmy:

If they keep adding damn snippets its gunna look somthing like...

Vertigo //All Because Of You//Stories For Boys//Gone//Walk On The Wildside//Ruby Tuesday//Ruby Wendsday//Sapphire Thursday//Sympathy For The Devil//Stories For Boys//Stories For Girls//Stories For Grandmas//Bad//Acrobat//Crumbs//40//Stories For Everyone//Bad

:lmao:

I'd love for this ABOY snippet to be cleared up. I've come to not trust Zootopia after incidences such as reporting UTEOTW when Zoo Station was played.

timothius said:

What are you hoping for Fly?

Last Night On Earth for me...totally impossible :hyper:

Crumbs or I Will Follow could be contendors.

Last night on earth :drool: :rockon:

this rockon smilety gives me a headache [physcologically]. It looks too much like some one holding on to a transit bus's 'handlebar" the metal loopy thingn hanging down forstanding passengers too grab onto >forgot the actual name :huh:] going over very bumpy roads :queasy:.

Soyou gotta know threnThat I love LNOE!!!:drool: :drool:

what about Mysterious Eyes, With Or Without Pitnol, The Unforgettable Setlist, I Will Follow My Desire when Love COmes Tumbling.

Ok, I'll stop now :silent:

Setlist:

*City of Blinding Lights
*Elevation
*Gloria // The Ocean
*Beautiful Day// Blackbird
*Miracle Drug
*Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own (for his father)

both chicago shows (I have a feeling u2 will be kicking some serious ass for these shows b/c of the bad chicago reviews) - possibly Vegas - possibly tampa or miami and St. Louis for sure (have lovely GA's)

and I'm seriously considering a Boston show

I've got the whole summer to add to my ticket collection:reject:

nurse chrissi said:
both chicago shows (I have a feeling u2 will be kicking some serious ass for these shows b/c of the bad chicago reviews) - possibly Vegas - possibly tampa or miami and St. Louis for sure (have lovely GA's)

and I'm seriously considering a Boston show

I've got the whole summer to add to my ticket collection:reject:

hehe yea me too. I have to find some weekend shows I can go to. I'll possibly in some miracle try to get Montreal tickets.

Vertigo from a miracle drug that made you realize that sometimes you can't make it on your own without a little love and peace or else

hi guys:D

U2dork said:

*Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own (for his father)
I love how they tell us stuff that we already know.

Gee, I wonder if RTSS will be dedicated to our troops?:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom