peice of mother f-cking shit!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey, you can go watch the Vertigo video! ;)

sorry to hear about your luck. the presale screwed me over, too. :hug:

when i type in my pre-sale code the ticket master page says "There was an internal system error. Please try again." does this mean my code won't work? or is this waiting time that everyone gets?

marik said:
when i type in my pre-sale code the ticket master page says "There was an internal system error. Please try again." does this mean my code won't work? or is this waiting time that everyone gets?
just dont close the browser, click back or refresh

Keep trying everyone you try try try and all the sudden you get them it was like me all kinds of problems then bingo! there were 2 GA tickets waiting for me there. Don't give up its not too late keep trying you will get them!

there are still tickets for Phoenix/Denver/Seattle so don't give up.

*gives 'Fan Club' the finger

*gives Ticketbastard the finger

*hopes that $165 a seat for 16th row in the corner is not as bad as it seems right now

This thread is the epitome of pointless melodrama.

If you're going to bitch about wasted money, make sure you've exhausted all options. Ending up with GA tickets after you've bitched makes you look a little dumb. (imo, of course)

Diemen said:
This thread is the epitome of pointless melodrama.

If you're going to bitch about wasted money, make sure you've exhausted all options. Ending up with GA tickets after you've bitched makes you look a little dumb. (imo, of course)

I totally agree with you...

Back
Top Bottom