Paris I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoomerang96 said:
and there you are, calling me a whiner.

looks like we both did our 7obs now, haven't we?

LOL yeah but I only work one night a week mate...you're pulling a lot of the old overtime I reckon.

You take the cake Zoomerang. You stroll in and label a concert as "lame" to use your own description, taking the Hampden gig as an example. When I disagreed with you and thanked someone else for backing me up, you quoted whatever was said between us and labelled that as "lame" as well. My point being that while we all have (and have a right to) an opinion, you appear to put yours forward as 'fact' by mocking those who disagree.

Y'know, for a significant amount people (myself included) that would be their one and only U2 show in the UK. They possibly couldn't care less that it was the same, or simillar to another. A significant amount of people will have no knowledge of or membership to Interference (or similar sites), so they are probably blissfully unaware that the same or similar setlist was played two nights before anyway. They go expecting to hear the new songs and the old songs, which is exactly what they get.

Believe it or not I DO understand what you're saying, but I feel it just isn't relevant to a great many people who are going to see the shows. It is easy to critique something like a setlist in its similarities to others, but you cannot possibly comment on a show being bad if you were not there. A setlist in Glasgow that was the same as Manchester for example, does not make the Glasgow show a bad one. A piss poor performance would make the show a bad one and I would be the first to jump all over U2, if they put out a bad performance at this stage in their career.

Your complaint is well documented and I simply fail to see the need to repeat it, over and over again in setlist party threads or elsewhere.

That's it really.

Might as well close since the show is over, people coming back from the show please post your reviews and pics etc in the Fan Experiences and Tour Reviews forums, setlist bickering can go to one of the many many current threads in the setlist or this forum, thanks. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom