Paris I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Vertigo
2. I Will Follow
3. The Electric Co./I Can See For Miles (Snippet)
4. Elevation
5. New Year's Day
6. Beautiful Day/Sgt's Pepper Lonely Heart's Club Band (Snippet)
7. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
8. All I Want Is You
9. City Of Blinding Lights
10.Miracle Drug
11.Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
12.Love & Peace or Else
13.Sunday Bloody Sunday
14.Bullet The Blue Sky/When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)/The Hands That Built America (Snippet)
15.Running To Stand Still
Human Rights Speech
16. Pride (In The Name Of Love) {ohohohohoh.... the journey of equality moves on!!!!}
17. Where The Streets Have No Name
18. One/She's a Mystery To Me

pause

19. Zoo Station
20. The Fly
21. With Or Without You
22. All Because Of You
23. Yahweh

VintagePunk said:

Or maybe I can travel to the perpetual U2 show, and be stuck in U2-concertland forever, with you. :drool:

singingsmiley.gif
Wouldn't it be great if the band just never ended... We could stay out late, and we would never hear last call... (Great Big Sea)

mirrorballman said:
personally, i still think ABOY belongs No 2 in the setlist (like 1st dub gig or 2nd london gig)

it spices the encore up again, but for no reason. zoo and fly do their job...

Yeah, definitely should be second. I really didn't find it exciting in the encore anyway.

1. Vertigo
2. I Will Follow
3. The Electric Co./I Can See For Miles (Snippet)
4. Elevation
5. New Year's Day
6. Beautiful Day/Sgt's Pepper Lonely Heart's Club Band (Snippet)
7. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
8. All I Want Is You
9. City Of Blinding Lights
10.Miracle Drug
11.Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
12.Love & Peace or Else
13.Sunday Bloody Sunday
14.Bullet The Blue Sky/When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)/The Hands That Built America (Snippet)
15.Running To Stand Still
Human Rights Speech
16. Pride (In The Name Of Love) {ohohohohoh.... the journey of equality moves on!!!!}
17. Where The Streets Have No Name
18. One/She's a Mystery To Me

pause

19. Zoo Station
20. The Fly
21. With Or Without You
22. All Because Of You
23. Yahweh
24. Vertigo

:sigh: Vertigo x2.

The main set itself is really good, in my opinion. A great mix of old and new, though I think I Will Follow should be rotating more with Out Of Control and UTEOTW.

The encore, however ... it's choppy and the song selection leaves something to be desired.

Axver said:
:sigh: Vertigo x2.

The main set itself is really good, in my opinion. A great mix of old and new, though I think I Will Follow should be rotating more with Out Of Control and UTEOTW.

The encore, however ... it's choppy and the song selection leaves something to be desired.

out of control sounded SO great in dublin, everyone was rocking...it should definetly replace i will follow...

and as said, just put ABOY there...and play something else in the encore...dont care what (just not vertigo 3x)

I think the encores in chicago and boston probably were the best - some new surprises and die hard fan pleasers

maybe with all of the G8 stuff going on right now Bono doesn't have the time to practice set list switches - plus up until now since Dublin they have only been playing one show in each city - perhaps tomorrow night we will see some changes

that's all folks. I'd like to thank Mimi at u2achtung.com who provided this information via her/their sources :bow: :applaud:

I must now eat lunch, shower, and get the tape ready for the 3:00pm PST taping, since I got up too late for the 10-3 one :(

Have a great day everyone! :wave:

ramblin rose said:

Funny you should ask, there's a thread about this going on right now. Oh wait, you just responded to it a few minutes before you made this post.:huh:

LMAO He's consistent ramblin - I'll give him that!

Missed the party 'cos I was at a gig in Halifax UK...
... watching a U2 tribute band ("Us4") play support to a Pink Floyd tribute band ("Off The Wall") in front of about 3000 people.

The U2 tribute band started with Vertigo..... and ended with it. Can u believe it?
They were pretty good tho :eek:)

Zoomerang96 said:
woah, that's a pretty sweet setlist.

what's that now, five nights in a row? :up:

Aaaah there you are. About time you showed up and whined Zoomerang - I was getting worried about you.

and there you are, calling me a whiner.

looks like we both did our 7obs now, haven't we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom