Paris 2 setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry ppl, dunno what's happened to my mate that was sending details of the setlist...we seem to have lost contact :(. Will post if I get any more updates but not optimistic.

UKTan said:
Sorry ppl, dunno what's happened to my mate that was sending details of the setlist...we seem to have lost contact :(. Will post if I get any more updates but not optimistic.
They've probably got themselves caught up in the show and that's a good thing. We'll nab the list from other places. :)

the rockin edge said:

my "edge setup" really sucks:wink:

spent a fortune on the pedals and guitars...but city of blinding lights sounds like city of blinding light sin my little private studio...

:wink:

The rain in Pensacola, FL is horizontal!

Yesterday, we had about a half-hour of rain that was one of the worst cloudbursts I've ever seen. The rain was practically horizontal--lots of wind and some thunder/lightning. But it was over very quickly.

Lila64 said:
U2dork - Pillsbury dough boy has the day off? :giggle:

I ventured into the setlist forum last night and had a bit of a breakdown. I think I'll be sticking to the setlist party threads and an occational trip to Pleba until the tour ends. :huh:

Harbinger said:
Why did you have a breakdown, u2dork?

Have you seen all of the bitching threads about Vertigox2? Good lord! It's worse than all of the Coldplay threads in B&C. I can't figure out why people take the time and effort to bitch so much. It must be tiring.

Um, oops. I guess it's time for an update...

Vertigo
Out Of Control
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day / Here comes the sun (snippet)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug

U2dork said:

Have you seen all of the bitching threads about Vertigox2? Good lord! It's worse than all of the Coldplay threads in B&C. I can't figure out why people take the time and effort to bitch so much. It must be tiring.

I think U2 loves the song "Vertigo," and that's why they play it twice...they enjoy it!

That's what I think, anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom