Ottawa Setlist-Free Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
alison0313 said:
I'm trying to get a ticket for Boston 4 or 5, theres some decent prices on Ebay.. but its Ebay :|

Sweet I was just going to request Discotheque..

I'm trying to get a ticket for Dec 5th. Someone emailed me about CLB seats.. $175 ea for 2... :|

Did the show in Ottawa have a standard start time?
(we are SO going to get hypothermia in Boston :up: )

Oh God, I love this song. :drool: I had the Best Of 1990-2000 in the car because my mom wouldn't let me fucking listen to Zooropa...and I put in all the boomchas on the lame ass Best Of edit of Discotheque and embarrassed myself in front of everyone.

ruffian said:

(we are SO going to get hypothermia in Boston :up: )

Have GAs on the 5th, I had hypothermia on Tuesday waiting outside MSG so I'm hoping I have some immunity built up for Boston. :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

look at the filename. you lost some serious cool points for that :sad:

ooo, ok, I'm still cool!

just lazy at this time of night :crazy:

*just looked at the filename, and it totally makes sense now*

U2Girl1978 said:

I'm trying to get a ticket for Dec 5th. Someone emailed me about CLB seats.. $175 ea for 2... :|

There was a CLB seat (single ticket) for $108 yesterday, it looks like its gone now. But I would rather go the 5th .. why am I being picky?

KhanadaRhodes said:

only because you gave me that orange popsicle and because you like wang chung. otherwise you may not have been so lucky.

heckyes!

I knew my '80s-lovingess would come in handy some day

ramblin rose said:

:crack:

I'm still getting over my severe chest infection from Atlanta.

oh man--it's the GA plague! took me a month to get over mine. hope you feel better soon.

can't believe there's no setlist!

Back
Top Bottom