OMZ mikal!!!1 I beat you to making the Setlist Party, Photos, and Bitch Thread Pt II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'll grace this thread with a cool shot of Adam:
adam.jpg

the other thread ended on a bit of a downer, kinda early in the night to presume something special won't happen... by my swag, there is another 45 minutes of showtime.

Is Crumbs still possible, I say YES.

Where's Running to Stand Still in the setlist? Did they hold it off for tonight, maybe to add a fan favorite for the video release, like With or Without You for example?

They played it, there's a pic of the opening harmonica solo...

PopMartian33107 said:
Where's Running to Stand Still in the setlist? Did they hold it off for tonight, maybe to add a fan favorite for the video release, like With or Without You for example?

Replaced by Crumbs!

Optimism my friends.

PopMartian33107 said:

they played it right after BTBS and before Pride

more pics!

sqface.jsp

PopMartian33107 said:

They played it after Bullet as per usual.

should we continue having these get togethers if we just keep writing the same songs down?
also who wants to bring me some beer and or pizza, and or beer?

PopMartian33107 said:
Ah, thanks you guys! :)

Where's "Seconds"???!!!

It was appropriately second, after One opened. The Three Sunrises was third.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom