OMZ mikal!!!1 I beat you to making the Setlist Party, Photos, and Bitch Thread Pt II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrBrau1 said:

Can you repeat that? I couldn't hear you...

And when some one tells me my opinion is wrong, and it's a fact, they get the horns.

Opinions can be wrong. Like saying this is a greatest hits tour. It's clearly not.

mysterious ways

1115539483937448.jpg

1115539483937579.jpg

dazzledbylight said:

:ohmy: WAIT ..a MIN.....what's this-- they did Three sunrises on THIS tour? TONIGHT? or some other tour/live boot ?

Yes, then 11 O Clock Tick Tock was song #11, Vertigo was song #14, and, of course, 40 was song #38.

(We were just joking, my friend....you know, 1,2,3? :D )

yes. Bono pulled a lovely blond lass from the crowd who towered over him. He said something to the affect of "they grow 'em big in Chicago" She was given the Edge's acoustic guitar. Bono asked her what she wanted to play and Party Girl it was. The place went nuts and it was very cool.:rockon:

Diane L said:
*standing in corner crying*

You guys are fighting and I DON'T FEEL WELL!!!!!
For THIS I'm farther from the bathroom than I should be?

BTW, has Bono's birthday been acknowledged at the concert? Anything special yet?

But the pretty pictures!!!!
No bday message that we've seen, but haven't had any audio for a while, so who knows? 2nd Encore maybe?

Gotta say I envy the people who've been there the last two nights. Sure, this is the second time they've heard The Fly in exactly the same spot, BUT they've had the pleasure of rocking out to the The Fly twice and I haven't ... yet.

I'll be one of the lucky bastards in a couple of weeks! :hyper: :rockon:

If my phone rings again in the next few minutes, I'll know they're playing "Party Girl."

My friend got a high five from Paul McGuiness! And then refused to pay $80 for a tee shirt! Hee! This concert-by-phone thing is pretty fun.

And LOVING the pictures!

Diane L said:
Thank you to VP, Lila, Dazzled...I'm trying to hang in there!

It's times like this I wish I didn't live alone, though...no ginger ale or Maalox in the house and I feel too lousy to go to 7/11...

Poor you Diane...i hope you feel better has well...i know the feeling that was me for abit on Saturday but it passed...luckily :huh:

*hands Diane some Gineger Ale and a magic elixer that takes care of ANY ailment!*

Here's to hoping you feel better! :(

u2wedge said:
so what's the entire setlist look like so far?
anyone have a running list?

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / Stories For Boys (snippet)
Elevation
The Cry
The Electric Co.
An Cat Dubh
Into The Heart
Beautiful Day
New Year's Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets (snippet)
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
Running To Stand Still
Pride
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Encore:
Zoo Station
The Fly
Mysterious Ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom