OMZ mikal!!!1 I beat you to making the Setlist Party, Photos, and Bitch Thread Pt II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the fly!!

1115539483934103.jpg

lemon_vr6 said:

*Cough* Taping *Cough* Reading comprehension *cough* just like elevation

Correct. Since the same exact setlist hasn't been done 3 times in a row this tour, why shouldn't this be a plausible excuse? It is to me.

No spoken words said:

Again, you're a colossal ass, not an asshole. And, expressing your opinion is not what makes you a colossal ass. No, it's telling Axver that he's got Bono's schlong down his throat because he likes the fucking band/disagrees with your sour attitude that makes you the colossal ass that you are. See the difference? It's subtle, agreed, but it's there.

Can you repeat that? I couldn't hear you...

And when some one tells me my opinion is wrong, and it's a fact, they get the horns.

No spoken words said:

Again, you're a colossal ass, not an asshole. And, expressing your opinion is not what makes you a colossal ass. No, it's telling Axver that he's got Bono's schlong down his throat because he likes the fucking band/disagrees with your sour attitude that makes you the colossal ass that you are. See the difference? It's subtle, agreed, but it's there.

yeah me and axver have had our disagreements but no reason for that kind of crap. no reason to be a jerk.

No spoken words said:
By the way, was Party Girl actually played last night, is that true? All of is?

Yep! Bono with a fan from the crowd.

Also, huge :up: to you.

It would be nice if every one of these threads did not have to turn into the same fight. The baiting, name calling, and bickering really needs to stop. I really don't want to have to close a party thread.

Last edited:
neutral said:
It would be nice if every one of these threads did not have to turn into the same fight. The baiting, name calling, and bickering really needs to stop. I really don't want to have to close a party thread.

Thank you Neutral :applaud:

neutral said:

You are 100% correct. My apologies, truly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom