Omaha Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gaelicstormfan said:
Your Welcome, I lost track from Lila, How many times did the stream crash tonight?

The stream died at the end of Beautiful Day - do you know what was snippeted after Sgt. Pepper's, right at the end? Then the stream died at the end of Miss Sarajevo, came back for the start of One, and then died for the third and final time near the end of One, before the AIWIY snippet.

Thank you for your texts! :up:

Axver said:

Won't the Aussie/Kiwi shows fall during your early morning before class? 9pm Australian Eastern savings time is 5am US eastern, I believe. Is Newfoundland 30 or 90 minutes ahead of the US east coast?

Oh, ok, that they would. I always thought we were roughly 12 hours apart. My classes start at 9:00, so maybe I'll be able to attend a bit of the parties before delving into the wonderful world of computer science. :drool:

GibsonGirl said:

:lol: :wave:

I'm going too, 4:00 am is too late. Or early. I think my head is going to explode. And not in the "HOLY CRAP, U2 FINALLY PLAYED MOFO!" kind of way, but in the "my head is going to crack in two if I don;t sleep soon>' I like using quotations.

It's been fun! Thanks to everyone involved with the setlist party. :hug:

WNjoy the rest of your evening.

Yeah I see the spelling errors, but I can't ve arsed.

Wow:)bono:™) You really do need some sleep. Go to bed! :mad: Scratch of front row U2 and cookies, so dream of Trains. Here i'll get you started.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=trains&sa=N&tab=wi

GibsonGirl said:

Oh, ok, that they would. I always thought we were roughly 12 hours apart. My classes start at 9:00, so maybe I'll be able to attend a bit of the parties before delving into the wonderful world of computer science. :drool:

I think this should be right. Your time for various concerts:

4:30am: Auckland starts
6:30am: Sydney and Melbourne start
7am: Adelaide starts
7:30am: Brisbane starts

Those times assume Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, and Auckland are still on daylight savings and that you do not have daylight savings yet.

Miringeltje said:
Thanks for the kind :wave: and hello's everyone!

It's not even twelve yet here.
I have the day off tomorrow.
So I'm not dropping yet.

ThanX teh l0rd you're not leaving too, Baby Jesus was about to cry. We need as many legendary posting chums as possible.

Good to see you're still here!
-blows noise making kazoo-
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFVVVVVVVVVVZZZZZZST!

Hay guyZ, wut comes b3for3 Part - B?
PART-A! n00bs!

KhanadaRhodes said:
:lmao: i own other whore shirts too, i should've looked to see if they were online as well but i closed the window and i'm too lazy to browse through everything :happy:
i lied, my boredom overrides my laziness :reject:

i own this one in black. why is this picture in gold? ick!
l1007584d3ub.jpg

this one i actually do own in this colour
l10089409ka.jpg

i'm done, i swear :reject:

Diane L said:
I went to sleep early tonight, what did I miss???

:giggle:

Only the greatest night EVAR!!!1! and you missed it, and it will nevvvvvver happen agaiiiiiin. :wink:

JK of course. Lots of trains and Kuh's (khanada) fashion sense.

catlhere said:

Here you go! :lol:
6908688.jpg

Enjoy! :lmao:

:lol: THOMAS! I was such a Thomas fanlad when I was little.

... when the Thomas movie came out in 2001, my friend and I went to see it, and took his four year old twin sisters so we didn't look odd. We enjoyed it more than they did.

Axver said:

:lol: THOMAS! I was such a Thomas fanlad when I was little.

... when the Thomas movie came out in 2001, my friend and I went to see it, and took his four year old twin sisters so we didn't look odd. We enjoyed it more than they did.

Don't worry, I went to see Power Rangers the Movie and Spice World because my sister wanted to (YES MY SISTER! I SWEAR IT WASNT MY IDEA :mad: )

catlhere said:

Don't worry, I went to see Power Rangers the Movie and Spice World because my sister wanted to (YES MY SISTER! I SWEAR IT WASNT MY IDEA :mad: )

You saw Spice World?!

My condolences.

Back
Top Bottom