Omaha Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
snowbunny00774 said:
I just passed 200 woo hoo... not bad for a lurker...its the occasional post bursts at the setlist parties:rockon:

That rocks. Welcome to the world of setlist parties

cleazer said:
jesusorly2su.gif

LMFAO!!!!

:lmao: :lmao:

Why didn't they play this ONCE this tour?

Love the crescendo part... (axver... did I spell that right?) :wink:

cleazer said:

that's awesome! :lmao:

SETLIST

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / Jesus Walks (snippet)? / She Loves You (snippet)
Elevation
I Will Follow
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet)
Original Of The Species
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Surriento (snippet)
Love & Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (snippet)
Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
Miss Sarajevo
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One / All I Want Is You (snippet)

ENCORE

Until The End Of The World
Mysterious Ways
With Or Without You

Hallucination said:

Ooooohhh Thanks. Do you have to pay to set up an account? I don't have credit cards so....

Nope, totally free...you just need a program to convert FLAC files or SHN files over to mp3s if you want to do that.

Hallucination said:

Ooooohhh Thanks. Do you have to pay to set up an account? I don't have credit cards so....
Nope. :no: Signing up is free, the only restriction is the number of users that can be signed up at once. Try now, if you can't sign up you can either wait until they purge inactive accounts or you can ask in the Music in the Internet forum.

Also download a program like dBpoweramp, it converts flac files into mp3s or aacs.

i'm one of the few people i know who doesn't dig this song very much. *shrug* it's better than our soloist earlier, but i prefer tttyaatw. :)

Trump hires Randall. He goes off hugging the ex-contestants, pointing at his family. More hugging.

Trump is shouting out. "Randall, randall"

He comes back, sits down, says, "Randall, I respect your opinion. You are a smart man? don't you think Rebecca is extraordinary too. Do you think I should hire her too? Do you think she deserves a position in the organization as well."

He immediately says, "Mr Trump, I don't believe you should hire her today, I think you should only make one hire tonight. Thie show is not called the "apprenti", it is called the apprentice."

To which trump says, ok, I respect your opinion, I think you could have swayed me to hire her if you tried"

You then see her shakely her head sadly.

Show over.

u2forlife said:
Soooo loooonnngggg! :wave:

Hope they play MOFO and all the other songs you crazy cashews wanna hear.

MTA is possibly going to strike in NYC in the morning. Should make for :yikes: commute. Goodnight :wave:

Seeya:)

u2forlife said:
Soooo loooonnngggg! :wave:

Hope they play MOFO and all the other songs you crazy cashews wanna hear.

MTA is possibly going to strike in NYC in the morning. Should make for :yikes: commute. Goodnight :wave:

Bye. :wave:

And AOD...you can have all the Willocrisps you want. I don't want to see another one ever again. :barf:

RedrocksU2 said:
I wonder when when the last time they played "Heartland"?

Never.

And it's only been snippeted once, during the intro of Streets on 13 October 1989 in Melbourne.

Jamescorymiko said:
Trump hires Randall. He goes off hugging the ex-contestants, pointing at his family. More hugging.

Trump is shouting out. "Randall, randall"

He comes back, sits down, says, "Randall, I respect your opinion. You are a smart man? don't you think Rebecca is extraordinary too. Do you think I should hire her too? Do you think she deserves a position in the organization as well."

He immediately says, "Mr Trump, I don't believe you should hire her today, I think you should only make one hire tonight. Thie show is not called the "apprenti", it is called the apprentice."

To which trump says, ok, I respect your opinion, I think you could have swayed me to hire her if you tried"

You then see her shakely her head sadly.

Show over.

she wanted the other job that Trump had... Trump is a huge organization... he could have hooked her up and it would have been the right thing to do... instant karma's is going to knock him right on the head!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom