Omaha Setlist Watch, Stream (?), and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Bee

Blue Crack Addict
Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
It looks like we might an audio source tonight courtesy of youknowwhere :shh:

When up and running, the stream will be available at the following address...
http://live.g0rman.com:8000

Instructions for opening the stream (Windows, but Mac should be similar):

Winamp
Play -> URL (or keyboard shortcut CTRL L) and paste the stream link on the space provided.

iTunes
Advanced -> Open Stream (or keyboard shortcut CTRL U) and paste the stream link on the space provided.

RealPlayer and Windows Media Player should have similar formats for opening the stream.

Edit: The stream is currently online!

Last edited:
:wave:

I have to finish up some work and hop in the
other-takingashower1.gif
I may have to try & do some Xmas shopping post-concert. I haven't had a chance to do much at all yet :huh:

We do have a text source as well (Gaelic...), just in case the zoo has trouble, etc.

Like the new avatar u2wedge!!! Mine is from yahoo, and on yahoo, the avatar moves, I mean the eyes move or something. But I don't know how to save that. I was barely able to copy the one I have to make it into an avatar

u2wedge said:
Any chance of a Counting Crows snippet tonight?

... Omaha... somewhere in middle America...

i was TOTALLY wondering the same thing. would work well at the end of BD.

(ack. my computers sloow because i'm currently downloading oodles of cleveland video. :drool: )

in what time zone is omaha? i thought it was central but i lose at geography. and i'd have heard from my friends in GA by now if it was.

...and is anyone else going insane and seriously thinking about hawaii in april if the rumors turn out to be true???

yeah. :ohmy:

Axver said:

Will we get Electric Co. back today? :sad:

i think if any showis going to get it, this will be the one. i have a feeling they will treat this as a "second night" show. though i kind of expect to see i will follow instead.

Queen Bee said:
Alright, the stream is up but there's going to be silence since I don't have music on this computer :drool: :drool: :drool:

do you have a mic? you could play violin for us.

Mavvie said:
Hello all, do we expect a suprise setlist tonight or will it be the 'standard' setlist

I think they play a new tour song witch they never played on the vertigo tour

I love your optimism!!!
:rockon:

Do I have the same? No. :sad:

But I'll keep my fingers crossed just for you! :wink:

hey all :wave:

queen bee, dooooo itttt

somewhere, a child is starving, but he'll be all "I'd give my piece of bread to hear some shagalicious violin"

Hello everyone :wave:

Can't stay because I have a Shakespeare paper to write that I am planning on starting at 4am and I must sleep now to get up that early. My best inspiration comes early in the morning when there are no setlist parties to distract me and there are also possibilities of announcements of snow days that will further postpone said essay :wink:

But I'll send Mofo vibes in my sleep! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom