Omaha Setlist Watch, Stream (?), and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cleazer said:
One pony please! :cute:

PONY%20SELL%20Beauty.jpg

That's no pony!!

That's a wild horse! Who's gonna ride? :eyebrow:

OMG Streets is so incredible, nothing will ever take its place

But this song... WOW. One of the greatest openers ever. :love:

catlhere said:
I liked U2's performance of The Wanderer but skip the album version. Actually it's the last song, so I just stop it there! :lol:

WAH WAH WAH WAH
WANDERINGGGGGG!

great now that's gonna be stuck in my head all night. :huh:

I feel like I'm the only person at Interference who doesn't like The Edge's girly wah wah wanderings... :(

I did like the performance overall, though. Much better than the album version.

GibsonGirl said:

I feel like I'm the only person at Interference who doesn't like The Edge's girly wah wah wanderings... :(

I don't like the WAH WAH part it just sticks in my head :lol:. I'm with you, the performance was good overall, but it still doesn't make me like the song. And yes, Edge needs to never sing that high again. :|

GibsonGirl said:

I liked Johnny Cash on the curtains... they should have totally busted that out on tour.

GibsonGirl said:

i was a little freaked out by that too

Lila64 said:

:lmao:

but who's gonna ride your wild horses?
1.gif

ok, bbiab :wave:
Also, I'd like to point out that I'm not greedy. I'm willing to compromise:

2005-01-21--Pony.jpg

Gen. Chat said:

:yes: I'm glad that song is only 2:41 long. :shifty:

Yes, that is the song's only saving grace. Just before you think you're going to kill yourself from the awfulness, it's over. But even worse... In the 70s, Lena Zavaroni sadly made an attempt at performing Christmas songs as well. My mom has that in the car now. :(

u2wedge said:

I liked Johnny Cash on the curtains... they should have totally busted that out on tour.

I'm surprised they went to all that effort and played it for a TV show without repeating it in concert. You'd think they'd decide they've spent so much time rehearsing it and all that they might as well slip it into the set somewhere.

I know I'd like Wanderer to take Yahweh's place. At least rotationally.

I'd like to say that I thought Edge's singing on The Wanderer was beautiful.

Queen Bee said:
Oh, and I'm intentionally skipping Babyface :D

:up: Smart.

catlhere said:

I don't like the WAH WAH part it just sticks in my head :lol:. I'm with you, the performance was good overall, but it still doesn't make me like the song. And yes, Edge needs to never sing that high again. :|

You don't even want to know what one of the girls on my floor at res said when she heard those wah wah wanderings!

And Queen Bee...thank you so much for skipping Babyface. :drool:

GibsonGirl said:

Yes, that is the song's only saving grace. Just before you think you're going to kill yourself from the awfulness, it's over. But even worse... In the 70s, Lena Zavaroni sadly made an attempt at performing Christmas songs as well. My mom has that in the car now. :(

:searching eMule:
I’m embracing the horror. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom