Omaha Setlist Watch, Stream (?), and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
alexdescending said:

...and is anyone else going insane and seriously thinking about hawaii in april if the rumors turn out to be true???

:shifty: perhaps... and i might also be thinking about Brazil... :drool:

:coocoo: :reject:

circa1992 said:
:wave: hey everyone

Hola to you :wave:

I wonder how far this party will make it. Last night's wasn't huge like a few concerts ago, but it was definitely a long one. Lets top it my posting chums! :hyper:

Lila64 said:
:wave:

I have to finish up some work and hop in the
other-takingashower1.gif
I may have to try & do some Xmas shopping post-concert. I haven't had a chance to do much at all yet :huh:
I forgot to tell you what I want! :angel:

pattip2000 said:
Chizip

I read you liked Kanye West, what did Bono say in his intro?

Basically that Kanye mixes a bit of everything (love, hate, violence, religion, etc) Gave props to him and that he was honored to share the stage with him.

Kanye rocked.

hi everyone :waves:

My exam advisor is letting me start my first PhD field exam a day early, so I'm all about trauma in contemporary American and global fiction right now. I'm hoping to get an outline and an introduction done tonight, but I'm going to need a break at some point, so I'll probably at least drop in for the encore.

I can't believe there are only three shows left :(

It's been snowing and sleeting here since this afternoon. I hope the folks in the GA line made it through the day okay.

catlhere said:

I love your optimism!!!
:rockon:

Do I have the same? No. :sad:

But I'll keep my fingers crossed just for you! :wink:

i'm always optimistic, and it helps!

I was at Amsterdam 3th night, and a few ours before the show i feel that night will be special!

(Amsterdam Jule 16th, Miss Sarajevo, first time after Sarajevo 1997)

So i hope they play Stories for Boys tonight :wink:

Sorry for my crap english but i hope you understand me

Omaha... somewhere in middle america...
Yep. I've had that song stuck in my head all day. I see others have as well.

Mavvie said:

i'm always optimistic, and it helps!

I was at Amsterdam 3th night, and a few ours before the show i feel that night will be special!

(Amsterdam Jule 16th, Miss Sarajevo, first time after Sarajevo 1997)

So i hope they play Stories for Boys tonight :wink:

Sorry for my crap english but i hope you understand me

U2 love knows no boundaries! Even 2nd languages!!!

Stories For Boys would be great! :drool:
Hopefully if not, they'll at least snippet it for Vertigo.

Gen. Chat said:

It took me almost three days but I finally got that song, it's not that bad.

It doesn't make you cringe with fear and long to find a hole to shove your head into? :yikes:

Queen Bee said:
Hmm, I think I'll pop in a CD and play a concert or an album on the stream. I'll start with Zooropa :dance:

:applaud:

Zooropa. :drool:

(I still wish your computer would miraculously restore itself to it's former self, though. :( )

Queen Bee said:
Hmm, I think I'll pop in a CD and play a concert or an album on the stream. I'll start with Zooropa :dance:

:hyper: I love that album! And the song is incredible! Why doesn't anyone ever talk about it on this forum. :( It's got some of the best songs in my opinion!!!

Lemon
Numb
Stay
Daddy
Zooropa
First Time
Dirty Day

Wow! I never fully realized how amazing that CD is. :lol:

catlhere said:

:hyper: I love that album! And the song is incredible! Why doesn't anyone ever talk about it on this forum. :( It's got some of the best songs in my opinion!!!

Lemon
Numb
Stay
Daddy
Zooropa
First Time
Dirty Day

Wow! I never fully realized how amazing that CD is. :lol:

Definitely one of my favourites. :up: I'm not too wild on Babyface and The Wanderer, but that's it. I even like Some Days Are Better Than Others! Okay, I only really like the guitar in SDABTO...but still.

Gen. Chat said:

Well some songs are sooo bad that they make the turn and are actually okay.

:lol:

Did it at least give you a laugh? :wink: I sometimes listen to it for a chuckle. That Lena certainly could shriek, for a little girl.

I liked U2's performance of The Wanderer but skip the album version. Actually it's the last song, so I just stop it there! :lol:

WAH WAH WAH WAH
WANDERINGGGGGG!

great now that's gonna be stuck in my head all night. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom