Ok, everyone... here we go again.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gitrgi said:
So any tips everyone for Chicago, in 20 min? I'm planning on having a computer running, is it even worth trying by phone as well?

I was wondering the same thing...I wonder if they'll add another show. It'd be awesome if they added a Sunday show, but that would be three days in a row...would U2 do that? Prolly not

gitrgi said:
So any tips everyone for Chicago, in 20 min? I'm planning on having a computer running, is it even worth trying by phone as well?

Here are my serious tips...

1. Don't get your hopes up.
2. Remember, it's only a rock and roll show.

Repeat...

are we going to be able to get GAs to some show somehow?

i can't keep setting myself up for this kind of heartbreak.

pulled two halfway decent uppers for Philly 2, and 1 nosebleed for Philly 1, just decided if I cant get good seats to either, might as well go to both

I guess I should be happy Im going to both, but this was too fucking stressful.

I've been trying for the past 45 minutes to call Boston and haven't even had a hint of hope.

gitrgi said:

Just put in best available...it seems to never find anything when you put in something too specific.

dafish1234 said:

Just put in best available...it seems to never find anything when you put in something too specific.

Will it put GA under best available? I've already got nosebleed tickets, I just reeeeeeeeeeeally want GA...if I can't GA then I can't buy.

I got in right away on the 5/28 Boston show - selected my seating preference - wait time started at 4 min. then 10, then 15 - after 5-6 minutes it came back with no seats found - I think Ticketmaster is BS

hibricc said:

how many? which show?

for the Tues. show, only for 1 seat. It was section 18, which is directly behind the stage. $95 for the ticket. I keep going through every venue over and over, something might pop up beacuse of cc cancellations.

Fuck, well I give up on the Philly shows. I'll be physically in line for the fucking Montreal shows in the fall.

AtomicBono said:

Will it put GA under best available? I've already got nosebleed tickets, I just reeeeeeeeeeeally want GA...if I can't GA then I can't buy.

It gave me the $95 lower sections seats when I did it, so I can't confirm it gives you GA. If its GA or bust you want, then I guess you should just put in GA. But if you just want to make sure you're going then go best available.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
*bites knuckles

This is the worst part of being a fan. :|

Agreed. This is nerveracking.

I tell myself, it's just a U2 show, but I respond to myself, "exactly! A U2 SHOW!!!!!!!!!!"

dafish1234 said:

It gave me the $95 lower sections seats when I did it, so I can't confirm it gives you GA. If its GA or bust you want, then I guess you should just but in GA. But if you just want to make sure you're going then go best available.

Okay, thanks.

i got lower level to chicago, but i want GA. plus it's only one ticket, i want to go with a friend

I was all left out of both Philly shows... and I had the tickets in my hand, only to see the system crash on me... and I checked my order history and nothing... I lost them... some scalper has it.

I feel horrible... and long for Propaganda more than ever... U2.com has ripped me off.

If only I had Paul McGuinness at the reach of my hand... :mad:

Back
Top Bottom