Official "ga Tickets Obtained" Poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DID you get GA tickets? Which city/show?

• San Diego

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Anaheim

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Los Angeles

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • San Jose

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Phoenix

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Denver

• Seattle

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Vancouver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chicago 1

• Chicago 2

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Philadelphia

• East Rutherford 1

• East Rutherford 2

• New York City

• Boston

• Boston

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
The refresh button is your friend at Ticketmaster. (not like Ticketmaster is friendly, though).

2 GA's to San Jose. Maybe I should markup the 2nd ticket 900% and make my brother pay that price... :|

editorinchief said:
2 for 5/26

meeeeeeee :(

id buy it right now. my friends all got ga and then i got screwed on the presale. im worried i may not be with them, lol.

knox - Yeah my husband is going with 5/9...if anything happens where I can't make it I'll let you know!
I am amazed I got these - I logged in right away and got 2 seats for 5/7 in 308 so I declined, then tried the 9th and got 2 in 311
:( so I was really :mad: and sad :( - I started e'g my sister about it then decided I'd try the 9th for the heck of it. That time I again selected 49.50 but instead of GA I selected Best Available...I waited 4 minutes and 2 GA popped up - I stared @ the screen not believing what I saw. They gave me ONE minute to type my name, credit card, etc. in and I was shaking and freaking out. So, now I am worried about when and how I get into the UC and rush down to the floor to get close up! :ohmy:
The last tour I had seats in 316 and U2 looked like ants. I felt kind of out of it. I was so envious of those people in the heart!! The whole floor wasn't filled so I'm hoping this time is similar so that no matter what I'm still "up there". I'm so excited I can't stand it - I couldn't sleep. I hope everyone that didn't get seats yet can get good seats this weekend!

Back
Top Bottom