Oakland I Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
corianderstem said:

Is THAT what happened? I saw Bono pause, and then listen to something someone said in the front row, and then he said something like "That's my dad ... yeah, that's creepy" and then walk away and continue the story. He sounded a little peeved.

Anyone in the front row that doesn't know who Bob Hewson was shouldn't be in the front row...obviously...there are others who deserve those front row spots...:grumpy:

SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
hypnodisk.gif

3. Elevation
4. Mysterious Ways
5_1_102.gif

5. Until The End Of The World
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
7. Beautiful Day
8. Miracle Drug
12_5_23.gif

9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills Of Dakota (Snippet)
10. Love & Peace Or Else
07b39905.gif

11. Sunday Bloody Sunday

Over at the Hollywood Bowl, while U2 was playing Love & Peace Or Else, the Rolling Stones were playing 'As Tears Go By', and now playing 'Get Off Of My Cloud' - amazing....

<3U2 said:

Anyone in the front row that doesn't know who Bob Hewson was shouldn't be in the front row...obviously...there are others who deserve those front row spots...:grumpy:

Let us now debate the merits of a GA lottery..... :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

then they'll play red light with snippets of ito okashi, drowning man, ultraviolet, the ocean, cartoon world, father is an elephant, and october!

They'll do a full October with a snippet of EBTTRT, damn it! :madspit:

<3U2 said:

Ya how could you not know him!? And yet be there early enough to get front row? WHAT?! if I was...um... what's his name? Bano, I would be upset! :mad:

Lemonfix said:

I wonder if said person was intoxicated. I would hate for someone to really be that stupid (to yell that out, not to not know who Bob Hewson was).

I bet half the people in the ellipse wouldn't know considering they prob came late and aren't even half the fans of those who would know

Wow either this site was really slow, or my computer is spazzing out like crazy :eyebrow: But at least I still had the stream to keep me company :wink:

SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
hypnodisk.gif

3. Elevation
4. Mysterious Ways
5_1_102.gif

5. Until The End Of The World
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
7. Beautiful Day
8. Miracle Drug
12_5_23.gif

9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills Of Dakota (Snippet)
10. Love & Peace Or Else
07b39905.gif

11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham
12. Bullet The Blue Sky

ACK the "demon-seed" note. :crazy:

That left my ears ringing a few seconds in Vegas. Yikes it was piercing

catlhere said:
ACK the "demon-seed" note. :crazy:

That left my ears ringing a few seconds in Vegas. Yikes it was piercing

One thing I've wondered lately: how do the guys preserve their hearing, with being up there night after night?

I was wondering today why Bono always seems to refer to his dad as Bob Hewson, it seems weird, most people would just say my dad
any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom