Oakland I Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did! At one point I had my hands on the shoulders of the poor guy in front of me, aiding my jumping. Sorry guy, whoever you were.

Pop Artist said:

I'm doin' Boston, have a bit of trepidation about the GA line in December but ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do. ;) If you want a 25% off code for Amtrak and a good reasonable hotel tip near the Flee...er, Garden (if you don't mind small rooms) I can PM you.

Thanks! I haven't officially decided yet, but I'll take the room info and I'll be driving so I don't need Amtrak :wink:

cleazer said:
308, row 9
not exactly close to the stage, but at least its a straight-on view

Not terrible, I'm not even sure if I'm going yet but I'll let you know, thanks!

And in today's cricket news, England doesn't exactly look like the best team on the planet, and Sri Lanka is looking to put up a big number against India.

If U2 took one request every concert and picked you to choose the song. What would my fellow posting chums decide on?

Enquiring minds (well really only me :wink: ) wanna know!

corianderstem said:
I did! At one point I had my hands on the shoulders of the poor guy in front of me, aiding my jumping. Sorry guy, whoever you were.

Who was in front of you? was it the guy with the baseball cap? Cause if so, that was Romi and it's ok, he's an interferencer :wink:

Alright everyone, I am still recouperating from Vegas, so I am off to bed. Have fun with the stream :wave:

All my Vegas pics are now posted.

Good Night (morning, afternoon depending on your local time) Everyone!!
I'm not listening anything but it seems like its connected, its in silence now right??

cleazer said:
And in today's cricket news, England doesn't exactly look like the best team on the planet, and Sri Lanka is looking to put up a big number against India.

Just as long as Australia's not winning anything, everything is OK! ;)

corianderstem said:

:applaud:

Shhh...don't you also have a confession to make about liking guys with a serious case of b.o.?

KhanadaRhodes said:
:offers chocolates:

:changes mind and keeps them all for herself:

I have some extra from Halloween:

12_11_2.gif

jeffschmid said:
That sounds like a request for more cricket commentary. :wink:

The Sri Lankans have the wildest names on the planet.
Currently batting: Warushavithana Tharanga

catlhere said:
If U2 took one request every concert and picked you to choose the song. What would my fellow posting chums decide on?

Enquiring minds (well really only me :wink: ) wanna know!

Hmmm, well I suppose it would depend on what others had requested in the concerts leading up to it. But probably either

All Because of You

or Vertigo

LOL:wink:

Seriously, I really like hearing Walk On - full band - with the Halleluia ending

or All I want is You

or Acrobat

cleazer said:
That sounds like a request for more cricket commentary. :wink:

The Sri Lankans have the wildest names on the planet.
Currently batting: Warushavithana Tharanga

I love their player names. The Indians have some cool ones too - I believe I once saw VVS Laxman's full name and it was quite a mouthful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom