Oakland I Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
corianderstem said:

... you want to ... lock me away?

Shhh!!!

We agreed to not to anyone here know that you're actually doing time at the moment. Was it San Quentin?

:whistle:

WildHoneyAlways said:

Blame it on the lack of spell check here. :shh: I always do. :wink:

another reason to love Macs - they do automatic spell check.
Too bad my desktop is a PC (soon to change however :D )

Westport said:
Shhh!!!

We agreed to not to anyone here know that you're actually doing time at the moment. Was it San Quentin?

:mad:

You dare tell the world I'm in jail? I've killed men for less than that.

In fact, I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die!

Hola everyone!

Great to hear that we have a stream tonight.
I think we'll be back to a very standard set tonight, with Electric Co returning, and First Time and Stuck in the encore.

corianderstem said:

I met her she's one scary momma. I wouldn't mess with her! :ohmy:

:cute:

Hiya everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

Back from Vegas!!! WOW WOW WOW... :drool: am still recovering... Vegas 2 was my LAST SHOW of the tour!:sad: what a way to end it..on such a high note! Still can't believe I was there and at the very front... My getting into the ellipse was pretty cool too...

Hey corianderstem I was in the ellipse too! for LV2 ...Was on the rail right in front of edge!!!!!!!!!! That show was THE BEST SHOW I EVER SAW!! HANDS DOWN! Been to many many shows since joshua tree... and this is number 1 on my list.. Cant wait for the boot...!

corianderstem said:

Oh...didn't have the guts to stab him with that pencil that you run around with?:madspit:

Whooooooooooo hoooooooo! You made it in too!!! :hyper:

I was worried about you!

Damn straight, Miroslava!

And dang, another Interferencer I failed to meet! I know Kelly was there, along with Ramblin Rose and now U2Fanatic. Alas.

:sad:

Miroslava said:

I met her she's one scary momma. I wouldn't mess with her! :ohmy:

:cute:

Hey Miroslava....I have a good picture of you from Saturday night...taken right before the show...

Westport said:

Hey Miroslava....I have a good picture of you from Saturday night...taken right before the show...

Oooh! How? Are you coriander's friend? :shifty:

Could you send please? :sexywink:

Email on banner :D

Why the eyebrow? :(

I was talking to you before about being worried were you had ended up! I just didnt quote you :D

did you guys just hear a message come through about the person you are trying to connect to doesn't accept calls or something????

timothius said:
Thats right! I forgot there are people on interference that aren't from Australia. :shocked:

You forgot I'm from New Zealand?! :sad: :sad: :sad:

Jamescorymiko said:
did you guys just hear a message come through about the person you are trying to connectg to doesn't accept calls or something????
I have the sound turned down.

Jamescorymiko said:
did you guys just hear a message come through about the person you are trying to connectg to doesn't accept calls or something????

No, but the voices in my head don't start coming 'round until after midnight. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom