No Show Setlist Party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wtonis said:
22 hours till show start Amsterdam 1... I won't join the next three setlist parties... :):)

The Amsterdam shows will be awesome! I envy you! Now's your chance to enjoy the Interference.com setlist without a show before you go. :)

And it seems Bad's coming to an end ... we're getting reports of the snippets, Ruby Tuesday was there ...

wtonis said:
22 hours till show start Amsterdam 1... I won't join the next three setlist parties... :):)

lol thats what i was like with my first show. now ive got no more coming up my life feels empty :|

Well, after about thirteen minutes, Bad finally reaches its conclusion, and as Edge plays the final notes, Adam takes his place by a keyboard ...

1. Vertigo / Stories For Boys (snippet)
2. 11 O'clock Tick Tock / Drowning Man (snippet) / Give Peace A Chance (snippet)
3. Beautiful Day
4. All I Want Is You / Sexual Healing (snippet)
5. Bad / All I Want Is You (snippet) / Walk On The Wildside (snippet) / Norwegian Wood (snippet) / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) / Sympathy For The Devil (snippet)
6. CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS!

Princey said:

lol thats what i was like with my first show. now ive got no more coming up my life feels empty :|

I will have the same feeling after Saturday..... Looking forward to the shows... I was in Brussels last month and I was impressend even though it was my 15th show over the last 20 years....
I think the band is in good shape now and well adapted to the European stage.... I reckon Amsterdam 3 will be the show to expect some setlist changes...

2. 11 O'clock Tick Tock / Drowning Man (snippet) / Give Peace A Chance (snippet)
3. Beautiful Day
5. Bad / All I Want Is You (snippet) / Walk On The Wildside (snippet) / Norwegian Wood (snippet) / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) / Sympathy For The Devil (snippet)
6. City Of Blinding Lights
7. KITE!

Making its first appearance since 2 December 2001!

wtonis said:
Hey Axver, it's already July 13th at your place right??

Yes indeed! A little past 7am.

I'm really excited about the Amsterdam setlist parties!

Hey folks,
Enjoy this party.. I'll be hitting the sack shortly... I still have some worked lined up tomorrow morning before driving to Amsterdam in the afternoon... I have a good seats, so I don't have to be at the stadium early...

Word is spread that the first people are already queueing outside the stadium and that they have been ordered to leave and come back tomorrow morning....

Take care, see you at Monday's Milan setlist party..
- Will

Well, it's been a while, but it was worth it for Kite! But now we have something coming back from an even longer break!

3. Beautiful Day
7. Kite
8. ULTRA VIOLET (LIGHT MY WAY)!

3. Beautiful Day
7. Kite
8. Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
9. STAY (FARAWAY, SO CLOSE!)

And it's full band, for the first time in years!

Axver said:
3. Beautiful Day
7. Kite
9. STAY (FARAWAY, SO CLOSE!)

And it's full band, for the first time in years!

that is a damn fine no show setlist

must make a playlist on itunes like this

but I must know - how many years since a full bad version of stay?

3. Beautiful Day
7. Kite
9. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
10. RUNNING TO STAND STILL

The ZooTV version, with Edge on guitar!

Chizip said:
no dirty day :sad:

We're only 10 songs into a 24 song set, so who knows what's coming!

I guess all of you better stick around! :wink: It's lonely by myself anyway.

nurse chrissi said:

that is a damn fine no show setlist

must make a playlist on itunes like this

but I must know - how many years since a full bad version of stay?

I'm not 100% on when the last full band version was, but I'd have to assume it was the last ZooTV performance on 10 December 1993 in Tokyo, Japan.

You love it, and you got it ... the epic segue!

3. Beautiful Day
7. Kite
9. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
10. Running To Stand Still
11. RESOLUTION AND INDEPENDENCE (SNIPPET) / WHERE THE STREETS HAVE NO NAME

Yes, Bono quotes from William Wordsworth's poem over the intro to Streets! The lines are in my signature.

Not a bad setlist so far.

I have to be honest tho...I'd personally prefer something else to 11 O'Clock Tick Tock and Ultra Violet. Typical...even when they're not playing they can't please everyone lol :)

Diane L said:
:hyper: :hyper:

What did I miss so far????

Don't worry, you got here before halfway in the Interference.com setlist!

Re: Dirty Day. You guys will just have to wait and see if it got enough votes ... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom