No Propaganda - No Tickets???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eddieg710

The Fly
How are U2 FANS going to get tickets going forward?? You know all of the good seats will be gobbled-up by scalpers and industry folk. What are we to do??

What I don't get is how some people get good tickets through ticketmaster. I tried in the presale last time and as soon as it started I was connected to the site in seconds and my seats were not that great. Every U2 concert i've been to i've had not great seats. Some people have all the luck and some people don't I guess. :(

Evolution Monkey -- Think of the thousands and thousands of people all wanting tickets to the same show. When the sale begins, you have people online, on the phone and at all of the ticket selling venues buying at the same time. Plus, blocks are set aside for fan club and VIP's so you never have the entire show worth of tickets going on sale, just a portion of tix.

Aw-someone spoke the magic word-FANCLUB. I may or may not be a member I am not sure,can't remember if I signed up. How does one join the fanclub-the official fanclub?

I think this time around we will have alot better chances of getting tickets through ticketmaster. Because ticketmaster has upgraded there software to eliminate scalpers or I mean cut down on easy access to tickets. They added a security feature so that you have to type in a code before your ticket check is located.
So I feel good, just a little irish luck.

Back
Top Bottom