No offense to anybody here but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When you find a suitable scam, if it needs two people working it I would gladly help out...:shifty:

I too would love to be irresponsible and in Portland...

Headache in a Suitcase said:
if only i could win the lottery and abandon all sense of being a responsible adult :sigh: oh well

i hear you! i actually have some extra money right now and was thinking about going to Salt Lake for the weekend to catch one more show... but i would have to leave work early on friday afternoon, and i have a project due monday. guess i gotta be responsible this time around. :sigh:

:wink:

u2forlife said:
skipping a MSG show :tsk:

i had already been to msg 5/21, 10/07, 10/08, 10/10, 10/11 & 11/21... and trust me, if i could have gone i would have. sometimes you have to put your responsabilities in front of your wants... no matter how much you may want to do something.

*Ally* said:

well, at least you didn't miss 11/21! (slightly better show, imho :shh: )

:wink:

indeed... twas spectacular :up:

DSCF1738.JPG

:ohmy::wink:

i had already been to msg 5/21, 10/07, 10/08, 10/10, 10/11 & 11/21... and trust me, if i could have gone i would have. sometimes you have to put your responsabilities in front of your wants... no matter how much you may want to do something.

:yes:

btw, that's a great pic!!! but, um, did Tony have a couple of glasses of chardonnay before it was taken? :drunk: :wink:

:lmao: just kidding!

*Ally* said:

:yes:

btw, that's a great pic!!! but, um, did Tony have a couple of glasses of chardonnay before it was taken? :drunk: :wink:

:lmao: just kidding!

a couple would be putting it lightly... :wink:

we started around 4pm, only took breaks to move around a bit until around 8:30, had some champagne from the MSG champagne guys inside the ellipse :drool:, then proceeded to do a bit more of the drinky drinky. that picture with JOH was taken at around, oh, 1 in the morning :drunk:

a couple would be putting it lightly... :wink:

we started around 4pm, only took breaks to move around a bit until around 8:30, had some champagne from the MSG champagne guys inside the ellipse :drool:, then proceeded to do a bit more of the drinky drinky. that picture with JOH was taken at around, oh, 1 in the morning :drunk:

:lmao: awesomeness! glad you guys had a fun time!

those MSG champagne guys on the floor were dangerous... only in new york, kids. :wink:

indeed... twas spectacular :up:

DSCF1738.JPG

:ohmy::wink:

:hmm: that wouldn't be a picture of your tropical bird source, would it? :wink:

Last edited:
Ok everyone thinking Chizip-y thoughts that he scans in (and gets pulled up?)

It's go time... :crossesfingers:

has chip really never been inside the ellipse? i could've sworn that once he was inside...

either way, good luck to him! :up:

They're not in the arena yet, must be any minute now though. I'm trying to find out if he gets in.

*crosses fingers*

ramblin rose said:

How could one not. :wink: I've responded, let me know.

Geez, I'd love to get to Portland. You're making me think very hard about this... Anyway, I've responded to your response. You're IT! :wink:

BTW, I command the ellipse gods to grant Chizip safe passage into the ellipse tonight!

So it is written, so it shall be done... :drool:

MTEdge said:

BTW, I command the ellipse gods to grant Chizip safe passage into the ellipse tonight!

So it is written, so it shall be done... :drool:

YGM

Can you now please command the setlist gods to play Electric Co. for him please?

Thanks.

Queen Bee said:
Chizip got in the ellipse. He's along the rail in front of Edge's side :hyper:

I just spoke to redkat & therockinedge. In the ellipse tonite along with chizip is: Nursechrissi, WildHoneyAlways, redkat, and ruffian. PARTY ON GUYS!!!

Lila64 said:

I just spoke to redkat & therockinedge. In the ellipse tonite along with chizip is: Nursechrissi, WildHoneyAlways, redkat, and ruffian. PARTY ON GUYS!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom