NICE SETLIST PARTY Last chance for electrical storm??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Spain

Acrobat
Well, I think that if the don´t play Electrical Storm in the place where they shoot the video they won't play it anywhere.

Anyway, this concert will be remembered as "the concert before Barcelona" :wink: I hope a "nice" setlist.

Last edited:
:hyper: :hyper:

Another day when I'll be checking in whenever I can, because I'm at work.

It seems like a lot of people are combining their vacations with this concert, from what I've been hearing about the amounts of traffic expected due to the show. Sounds like fun!!!

14:00 o'clock
before the stadium is the matter hell. Approx.. 5000 fans wait now already at the GA entrance. The chaos with the inlet seems pre-programmed. Besides it has in Nice 35°C.

14:15 o'clock
sound check in Nice, which is cheered enthusiastically by the fans.

15:20 o'clock
the inlet was determined first at 16:00 o'clock. But the fans are located already now in close crowding before the gates. The heat is nearly intolerable. By the dozen fans these conditions fall to the victim and become rausgezogen.

16:05 o'clock
just began the inlet in Nice.

Don't know about them playing Electrical Storm or Crumbs.
One can always hope of course.

But I'm kinda expecting OOTS to be back tonight.

I'll expect nothing, hope for the best. Will pop in & out as I am working (as always :mad: )

I've brought:
Faim30.gif

:wave:

Harbinger said:
everyONE... every ONE

Good that you mention everyONE ... everyONE.
This reminds me that I had developed a theory as to why they don't do this anymore at the start of the concert.

I read somewhere that it was rumoured that it was Gavin Fridays voice saying that.
Does anybody know if he's still on the tour with them?
With his dad dying and all.
Probably not.
This might explain why there's no more everyONE...everyONE.

Lila64 said:

Would :heart: to have some of that right now.
What are you doing Lila?
You're making me hungry.
Nobody better say anything more about food, especially not about Timtams and Danish flodeboller.
Oops, I guess I just did!

*runs out of the setlistparty to get something to eat *

Hello, everyone!

Ahhh, Nice... I will try to see if I can dig up one of my pics when I was there last year to get everyone in the mood.

Hey u2@NYC!

Oh, that would be nice.
Pictures of beautiful Nice.
I have pictures of that wonderful city too.
But unfortunately they were made before the digital camera era.
Uh oh, this comment not only tells a lot about my age, it also reminds me how long ago it was that I had that great vacation in the South of France.
I wanna go back.
Someday.
Soon.

Hi Miri - I'm working as it is about 12:00pm in my part of the world (California). Never been out of the country :sad:

Fran%E7ais02.gif

Miringeltje said:
Hey u2@NYC!

Oh, that would be nice.
Pictures of beautiful Nice.
I have pictures of that wonderful city too.
But unfortunately they were made before the digital camera era.
Uh oh, this comment not only tells a lot about my age, it also reminds me how long ago it was that I had that great vacation in the South of France.
I wanna go back.
Someday.
Soon.

Found a couple :wink:

Nice's Old Town

3446496%3B23232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D%3A77%3D74%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3B8377854ot1lsi

And the beautiful Mediterranean between Nice and Monaco... :drool:

3446496%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D%3A77%3D74%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3B83787%3C8ot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom