NICE SETLIST PARTY Last chance for electrical storm??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

I think he posted in the Content forum recently. Speaking of missing interferencers, has anyone seen headacheinasuitcase recently? I haven't seen a post from him in awhile either :(.

Uhm, try LemonStand.
I think someone posted a thread asking where headache went.
Don't have a clue who you're talking about by the way.

1 Vertigo
2 I Will Follow
3 Electric Co
4 Elevation
5 New Year's Day
6 Beautiful Day
7 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
8 City of Blinding Lights
9 Miracle Drug
10 Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
11 Love & Peace Or Else
12 Sunday Bloody Sunday
13 Bullet The Blue Sky
14 Miss Sarajevo + Human Rights
15 Pride
16 Where The Streets Have No Name
17 One

18 Zoostation
19 The Fly
20 With Or Without You

21 All Because of You
22 Yahweh
23 Vertigo

Anybody want to join us feel free!!!

CHINNERS U2 NEWSGROUP - This newsgroup has been set up by the fans for the fans , the content is mainly made up of news about U2 concert appearances with further links for picture/MP3 downloads.With lots of other lively discussion about the band..If you want to add yourself to this list please feel free to drop me a line at dlchinery@ntlworld.com and the feel free to contact me at any time if you wish to be removed.

http://www.dcoggins.plus.com/ - Our new website in under construction ,please feel free to send in contributions ,pictures , filmclips , reviews and any feedback ideas etc. Oh and spread the word amongst the U2 community.

I truly hope they dump the vertigoX2 before they return to the states. If I hear it four times i two nights in Detroit, and twice again in Portland (although I expect it there) I'll be severely disappointed. They've lost all spontaniety, now. Even Party Girl isn't *really* a treat anymore...

the rockin edge said:

I downloaded the torrent, what do you need?

Ooh ooh ooh, whatcha got? I don't know how good my Amsterdam3 mp3 download is. Can we arrange a b&p? Do you have and DVDs :drool: :drool:

U2Fan101 said:

Uhh...if it was a pun, I'm not getting it. Explain?

he said "a surprise would benice ."
Theyre playing in Nice - therefore its a pun, albeit a very bad one :(

from u2tour.de:
Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co. (Bono: "our house, our home, away from home, Nice")
Elevation
New Year's Day (Band extrem gut drauf, Bono wie aufgedreht, Stadion geht voll mit)
Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet) / Here Comes The Sun (Snippet)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug (vor dem Song bedankt sich Bono bei Elton John, der im Stadion ist)
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own (Bono stöhnt ziemlich bei der Ansage)
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / Please (Snippet) / The Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
Miss Sarajevo (wieder den Terroropfern gewidmet)
Pride (In The Name Of Love) (mit Luftballons, aber anscheinend weniger als in München)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One / Everybody Hurts (Snippet) (vor One begrüsst Bono Quincey Jones, als einen, von dem er viel gelernt habe, und Bono nennt ihn einen "sexy motherfucker")

Zugabe(n):
Zoo Station
The Fly
With Or Without You (mit Mädchen auf der Bühne)
All Because Of You
Yahweh
Vertigo

I just posted that for the snippet lovers :wink:

Lila64 said:
Miri - 7/16 (think that's show 3). But I think a song or something might be incomplete, and song/intro/outros overlap. I may have to find someone who has the torrent or a good copy to b&p

Yes, 7/16 is the 3rd show.

Why do you think a song is incomplete?
Which song would that be?
Does yours have intro and outro's?
Like the sound being turned up and down?

My version doesn't have that.
I think.
Any way.
I have the torrent.
But I think it's too big to burn on a CD-R.

I thought my OOTS might have cut out - I will have to replay it later, maybe check with you guys later for possible trade (yes TRE, I want the DVD if you can B&P. I will be more than happy to send you blanks!)

Gotta get back to work now.
Ordinateur07.gif

kellyahern said:
from u2tour.de:
Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co. (Bono: "our house, our home, away from home, Nice")
Elevation
New Year's Day (Band extrem gut drauf, Bono wie aufgedreht, Stadion geht voll mit)
Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet) / Here Comes The Sun (Snippet)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug (vor dem Song bedankt sich Bono bei Elton John, der im Stadion ist)
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own (Bono stöhnt ziemlich bei der Ansage)
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / Please (Snippet) / The Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
Miss Sarajevo (wieder den Terroropfern gewidmet)
Pride (In The Name Of Love) (mit Luftballons, aber anscheinend weniger als in München)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One / Everybody Hurts (Snippet) (vor One begrüsst Bono Quincey Jones, als einen, von dem er viel gelernt habe, und Bono nennt ihn einen "sexy motherfucker")

Zugabe(n):
Zoo Station
The Fly
With Or Without You (mit Mädchen auf der Bühne)
All Because Of You
Yahweh
Vertigo

I just posted that for the snippet lovers :wink:

Thank you, I'm one of them!!! :up: :dance:

Lila64 said:
I thought my OOTS might have cut out - I will have to replay it later, maybe check with you guys later for possible trade (yes TRE, I want the DVD if you can B&P. I will be more than happy to send you blanks!)

Gotta get back to work now.
Ordinateur07.gif

I could b&p that

talk to you later :wave:

great, thanks TRE!

And I couldn't translate the French to find all the snippets (and the other site you mentioned kelly was down when I first checked). I think I had read about the 'Everybody Hurts', but couldn't confirm it or tell if it was just hopeful thinking. Thanks! :applaud:

a post on u2achtung.com, translated (ha!)

Some read infos on u2tour.de: elton john (present in the stadium) thanked on miracle drug. A little less than white balls that to munich (thank-you that?? ) Bono thanks quincy jones on one (it would have
learned a lot grace to him) the girl that danced with bono on wowy would be well climbed. ........sur the scene the concert finished itself to midnight battery (midnight i's where the day begins for those
that will go to the small orgie on water now. ...)

And to TRE/Miri - My 'OOTS' from Amsterdam 3 is definitely incomplete :sad:

the rockin edge said:

I have phoenix 4/14 dvd:drool:

the sound on my 7/16 show is pretty good, not the best but definately listenable:wink:

Which one have you got?
I have two.
According to Neutral: this one's the best: see my other post

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom