New York VII Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ouizy said:

Except if you saved a lot of money for this and this was the only show you got to see after hearing about all the crazy encores the band had been playing, I think I would be a bit let down..

Bono could whistle "It's a long way to tipperary" backwards with Larry doing a little jig while Edge sits on the stage knitting new beanies and it wouldn't be a let down to me...It's fucking U2!!!

GibsonGirl said:

But you're missing out on the best Mofo remix ever. :sad:

The Matthew Roberts Explicit Mix?

that IS the best Mofo remix ever

ah well, you know what else is a good remix?

Sleep...:drool:

the (Phunk Phorce Temple Bar Bono Taking a Crap in a Tin Box Edge Still Hearts Urkel Adam Clayton Worhips Satan in Dayton Bitter Junk Mix)

You are all right - I really should be more positive about all this...

Anyway - goodnight all - see you tomorow...

Lemonboy said:

Bono could whistle "It's a long way to tipperary" backwards with Larry doing a little jig while Edge sits on the stage knitting new beanies and it wouldn't be a let down to me...It's fucking U2!!!

Now THAT I would pay money to see...or them live anytime really, lol.

LemonMacPhisto said:

ah well, you know what else is a good remix?

Sleep...:drool:

the (Phunk Phorce Temple Bar Bono Taking a Crap in a Tin Box Edge Still Hearts Urkel Adam Clayton Worhips Satan in Dayton Bitter Junk Mix)

:lol:

Lemonboy said:

:lol: well said!

I don't see what's the big deal in ending the show with Instant Karma? Okay.. Bad would have been amazing but so what? You got 2 encores. :shrug:

Zootlesque said:

:lol: well said!

I don't see what's the big deal in ending the show with Instant Karma? Okay.. Bad would have been amazing but so what? You got 2 encores. :shrug:

No the people actually AT the show got 2 encores...

But it is the people who watch the setlist on the internet and listen to a webcast from a cellphone who are disappointed.

I love the new technology society...

Lemonboy said:

No the people actually AT the show got 2 encores...

But it is the people who watch the setlist on the internet and listen to a webcast from a cellphone who are disappointed.

I love the new technology society...

Why don't we wait until the people who were at the show actually get home? You assuming they loved it is just as silly as the people who assume they hated it. Either way, you're assuming something about which you really do not know.

Back
Top Bottom