New York VII Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. ELECTRIC CO./ Send In The Clowns (Snippet) / See Me Feel Me (Snippet)
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / One I Love (Snippet - REM Song)
7. Original Of The Species
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

If the guys did a funky Yellow Submarine thing for Original

I would laugh, watch it, laugh again, probably have a rice krispies, laugh, play guitar, laugh, and watch it again

all in the span of a half hour

Unofficial Setlist

01. City Of Blinding Lights
02. Vertigo
03. Elevation
04. The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns / See Me, Feel Me
05. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While
06. Beautiful Day
07. Original of the Species
08. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Queen Bee said:
Did anyone else hear Bono talk about an animation team making a video for OOTS? :huh:

oh dear :|

I just found out that Anton Corbijn directed Coldplays' new video - which is good becase I was hoping to see a nice black and white video with random animals and midgets in it:wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:
If the guys did a funky Yellow Submarine thing for Original

I would laugh, watch it, laugh again, probably have a rice krispies, laugh, play guitar, laugh, and watch it again

all in the span of a half hour
Would you jam out an acoustic Rock Lobster? :wink:

catlhere said:
I think Future Edge is lost in space somewhere. :sad:
EOTF.jpg

That makes Baby Jesus cry.

:lol:

Hello all! :wave:

should I leave now? Funny how you need other sources to mirror when Inter. doesn't have any...

:sad:

And who provided you with the snippet from BD? :|

catlhere said:

Would you jam out an acoustic Rock Lobster? :wink:

It's a song that I play when I have troubles

or I'd get in a banana suit and do the Peanut Butter and Jelly Dance :wink:

tommycharles said:

Absolutely. Not only is it a great song, but the relevance thing is kinda important - if they take out Beautiful Day, that means they're playing two songs recorded between 1994-2004, and neither of those are hits.

Exactly. BD's a major recent song and needs to stay for that reason alone. And it sounds so good this tour.

(Although...ten songs? Geez... I'd take out Pride/One/"40"/Still Haven't Found/With Or Without You...but that's all I can think of)

My ten would actually be nine: ISHFWILF, SYCMIOYO, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet, Pride, Streets, One, With Or Without You, Stuck In A Moment.

(Edit: Some of those nine, I quite like, but I think U2 could make some better choices or that those songs need a little break.)

Lila64 said:
should I leave now? Funny how you need other sources to mirror when Inter. doesn't have any...

No, we need more So.Cal peoples! WESSSIDEEE! :wink:

Lila64 said:

yes, get the hell outta here zootope!

So the video for Original of the Species is going to be animated?!
Why does that scare me so much?

I'm just pissed that they didn't put in OOTS earlier in the tour so I could see it live. Don't get me wrong, I like Miracle Drug, but I would SOOOO take OOTS over it anyday. Especially if it's like that beautiful version they did on Conan O'Brien. I think Miracle Drug is a little bit of a cheesy song, and it really doesn't transfer well live. I saw Vertigo 3x, and it was always kind of a dull spot in the show.

Lila64 said:
should I leave now?

No.

I think I'm going to have to go to bed, I haven't slept in 2 days because of the medication I'm taking for my chest infection. Can you call me if they do Mofo.?

Hey there, everyone! I can't stay tonight, but have fun! I'll catch everyone tomorrow!

Axver said:

Exactly. BD's a major recent song and needs to stay for that reason alone. And it sounds so good this tour.

My ten would actually be nine: ISHFWILF, SYCMIOYO, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet, Pride,Streets, One, With Or Without You, Stuck In A Moment.

(Edit: Some of those nine, I quite like, but I think U2 could make some better choices or that those songs need a little break.)
Streets
:tsk: Stopped reading there.

jk. :wink:

Lila64 said:
6. Beautiful Day / One I Love (Snippet - REM Song)

Ah, great, thanks! Wonder why they did that in NYC rather than Atlanta? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom