New York VI Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMacPhisto said:

lol, I hope I didn't come off bad by saying that

it's just such a rapid jump in temperatures per week or per day seriously sucks

No, just a wimpy southerner :wink: Yeah, rapid temperature changes really suck :(

Let's party - Show me the setlist :dance:

5a.gif

Topic=Outstanding!

I=Late + posted in wrong thread!

Well it's that time of the week again my posting chums for another setlist party! And boy am I excited! Not only did I forget the last setlist part, leaving me needing a U2 fix, but the boys are back in the Big Apple! And I liXes that alot! That being said, will we bite into a nice juicy chunk of Mofo debut? Or perhaps a delicious piece of One Tree Hill snippetry. One things for sure, no U2 show can ever be a nasty worm, so we should all get ready for a show worth salivating over! A little rain may make it cold outside, but it will get so hot in MSG, and thats SO nice! For all us who may be cold in our houses though, coffee and chocolate milks for everyone! OH YEAH!

New York New York!
It's a helluva town!
The Boys are back
So it's time to get down!

No my concert withdrawal blues should be x 1,000 or more not double, and the weather here is awful today, the way I feel :happy:

I brought a few other friends to get the party started (and to boost post count)

1a.gif
1a.gif
13a.gif
8a.gif

and
1.gif
to all!

(3rd edit) - Congrats to MTEdge! :dance:

Last edited:
timothius said:
Ticket prices:
$99 (Standing (Arena))
$199
A Reserve (Seating)
$130
B Reserve (Seating)
$99 C Reserve (Seating)
$59 D Reserve (Seating)

Holy crap, I just noticed the prices.

D Reserve is officially the cheapest tickets to anywhere on this tour. AUS$59 converts to being cheaper than US GAs/nosebleeds.

Wow.

Lila64 said:

just the company of a few :hug:

Yea, I was hoping nothing too drastic would happen while I was away watching Walk the Line. Pretty good movie! Well I'm back and better than ever! Ready to rock another setlist party and hope to get my fellow posting chums in high spirits! Come on people, don't fall asleep on me, let's keep on rockin in the freee worrrld! :hyper:

catlhere said:

Yea, I was hoping nothing too drastic would happen while I was away watching Walk the Line. Pretty good movie! Well I'm back and better than ever! Ready to rock another setlist party and hope to get my fellow posting chums in high spirits! Come on people, don't fall asleep on me, let's keep on rockin in the freee worrrld! :hyper:

Yeah, I saw the movie too, but I caught it Friday evening after the setlist party and dinner. :up:

we should... I'm guessing Patti Smith is scheduled to come on at 8:00pm PST, which means she would just about be done... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom