New York VI Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Halup said:
Here's tonight's Springsteen setlist so far:

Born in the USA (Bullet Mic)
Devils and Dust
Atlantic City
Long Time Comin
Fade Away (Piano)
Meeting Across the River (Piano)
Its Hard to be a Saint in the City (Bullet Mic)
State Trooper (Electric)
Nebraska
One Step Up
Reno
Two for the Road (Electic Piano)

His tour ends tomorrow night after 74 shows and he has so far palyed around 135 different songs on the tour. I saw 3 shows and got a total of 50 different songs.

I only know one of those songs :reject:.

Guess it's good I didn't go to a show then :wink:.

"Twenty thousand blades of ill thought,
Writhing in the wind,
A shadow boxing bred lament,
Till kingdoms admit their sins.............."

One Skirt said:
Yeah, I sold my pair for tonight cuz I've seen it 3 times already in NYC and I was too damn broke to keep them. Having seller's remorse now...:mad:

Wonder if I can walk up and get a GA tomorrow night?

I would've bought them :scream:

kellyahern said:

I only know one of those songs :reject:.

Guess it's good I didn't go to a show then :wink:.

I was shocked when someone else here had said that they had never listened to Born to Run....:huh:

sami0201 said:

what does it look like?! :scream: :angry: :wink:

no, sadly, no luck :sad:

well, at least you'll be there tomorrow!! :hyper: :lol: So it's not torture like I'm torturing myself! I could have stayed home and not missed 3 days of school :lmao: I'm only so upset because I'm actually HERE!!! :laugh: :|

Did you goto the box office?

GibsonGirl said:

I always sing along to that part. :drool:

My dudeness prevents me from singing along to that, I can't get my voice that high without producing a horrible screeching sound that will kill all of the birds in a 5 mile radius

and the first born children of adults born after 1968

yes, I'm that specific

Westport said:

I was shocked when someone else here had said that they had never listened to Born to Run....:huh:

Excuse me, sir, but I said I didn't own it. I never said I'd never listened to it. I have heard the whole thing several times, thankyouverymuch.

:madspit:

Springsteen is the ultimate for setlist following. He digs out songs you never would expect to hear regardless of how old they are.

For his Boston shows in late October, he played 26 songs the first night and 27 the second. Of these only 10 were in common, so he played a total of 43 different songs over just 2 nights.

Hola everyone!!

Is it Saturday yet???...oh no if it was i wouldn't be here :lol:...:huh: ...hehe i'm soooo excited :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom