New York V Setlist Watch and Party - the REAL one!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Utoo said:

I'd recommend 30 posts per page for optimum Setlist Party enjoyment! :up:

otherwise you're 5 pages behind by the time your post comes up!

:lol: I've stuck with 10 posts a page all this time.

Utoo said:

Wahoo! I'm the only one in my crew who likes Guinness. It'll be nice to drink it with somebody for a change! :wink:

you'll have to wait about 7 years to drink it with me though...:huh:

timothius said:

I would listen to the radio on www.abc.net.au/cricket while here... then when Australia's innings is complete (I think they will slow-go for at least the first session) then go and watch a 800 run score posted from the World XI.
:lol: Keep dreaming.

As near as I can figure it, lunch break for the test will fall somewhere around the Bullet to One part of the set. Wouldn't you know it, usually the most boring part of the set. (Though you never know.....keep the fingers crossed)

I say this with the NZ tour of SA starting in 6 days... which we have on TV live - so I'm keen to save up my cricket watching energy for that. :lol:
Didn't New Zealand get off to a decent start in a warm-up match today? Thanks mostly to just two players, McMillan and James Marshall, but it was still a good way to get off the plane.

timothius said:

Heartland is more of a tragedy. Not because it was only played once... but at least Like A Song's sole play was in Scotland. Heartland on the other hand... :huh:

Well, at least Like A Song was played in full! All Heartland got was a snippet.

At least that snippet was in Melbourne rather than some garbage dump like Sydney or Brisbane.

ok I just had a thought since I'm panicking I didn't jump on a train and try to get into the show-and you're all making me crazy

Don't you all think the final msg night in November (when I have tickets :wink: ) will be the one not to miss :|

cleazer said:
:lol: Keep dreaming.

As near as I can figure it, lunch break for the test will fall somewhere around the Bullet to One part of the set. Wouldn't you know it, usually the most boring part of the set. (Though you never know.....keep the fingers crossed)

Didn't New Zealand get off to a decent start in a warm-up match today? Thanks mostly to just two players, McMillan and James Marshall, but it was still a good way to get off the plane.

Well there is your sign. What would you rather see Miss Sarajevo or Miss Warne? :hmm:

Yeah Marshall, McMillan and Bond can hold their head up high. The rest of them in shame... the SAA team was pretty weak and Willowmoore Park in Benoni is smaller than my backyard (I should know, I've been there ;) ) so runs should have been a flowing. Still good start. :up:

Lancemc said:
Star Wars geeks...:drool:

Nerd in Vader costume: "This controls my breathing apparatus."

Triumph: "And, uh, which button calls your mom to come and pick you up?"

Lancemc said:
Star Wars geeks...:drool:

:wave:

My hero, other than Marty McFly, and Bono
han-solo2.jpg

one4u2 said:
ok I just had a thought since I'm panicking I didn't jump on a train and try to get into the show-and you're all making me crazy

Don't you all think the final msg night in November (when I have tickets :wink: ) will be the one not to miss :|

I'm actually wondering if U2 will treat those November shows as concerts six and seven or a new round of one and two.

Utoo said:

Nerd in Vader costume: "This controls my breathing apparatus."

Triumph: "And, uh, which button calls your mom to come and pick you up?"

:lmao:

Nerd: We don't talk about Spoilers

Triumph: Here's a spoiler, I got a spoiler for you, YOU WILL DIE ALONE

one4u2 said:

that one should be pretty standard, tonight is the big one!!!!

GibsonGirl said:
I've never watched any Star Wars film. Ever. :reject:

Neither had my wife until I met her. She didn't take. Luckily, the conversion to U2 super-fan has been a lot easier! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom