New York V Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMacPhisto said:
I don't think I've ever heard a poor version of I Still Haven't Found... ever :drool:

Maybe not from U2.

But in Europe there was this group from Austria called Edelweiss (or that's what I remember) that covered the song and totally ruined it for me.

thetitans2k said:

I dont get girls who find conan attractive. Im a guy but I can still tell an attractive man. Conan is as goofy looking as they come.

he's actually not THAT hot, but his humor makes him appealing. funny guys are sexy. really though I just like the dude cuz he was my dad's homie back in the Harvard Lampoon.

nurse chrissi said:

7.gif

:sad:

I think of all the late night show dudes, Conan is the funniest with Leno second.

Aaaacho! Aaaachooo! I'm getting a cold.

But I wanted to get in and see how the show was going and it looks like it's going good.

timothius said:
PopMart is one of my favourite incarnations.

Rattle & Hum is one of my least favourite tracks of all time. :down:

RAH: Bono could sing ISHFWILF.

Popmart: Bono could butcher ISHFWILF.

*sigh* I still don't get the whole fuss over Acrobat.

I doubt it would even sound that great live.

Give me an updated arrangment of Ultraviolet any day of the week over a live Acrobat. :drool:

Miringeltje said:

Maybe not from U2.

But in Europe there was this group from Austria called Edelweiss (or that's what I remember) that covered the song and totally ruined it for me.

I meant U2

Cher's cover = Death

AtomicBono said:
has U2 ever snippeted Acrobat?

No. They did rehearse an acoustic version that flowed into Zoo Station though.

AtomicBono said:

he's actually not THAT hot, but his humor makes him appealing. funny guys are sexy. really though I just like the dude cuz he was my dad's homie back in the Harvard Lampoon.

He was sitting a few rows behind me Monday night he is a giant!

*Back to crying over Gloria*

Lancemc said:

Give me an updated arrangment of Ultraviolet any day of the week over a live Acrobat. :drool:

heck yes :up:

I was all FUCKED UP! and I heard an opera in my heeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaddddd

Lancemc said:

ditto. :up:

ramblin rose said:

Yeah, I heard Bono say Bastard once.:drool:

i think i remember hearing that bono sang, "i'm ready for the acrobat" during "zoo station" at one of the reaaallly early west coast shows and everyone FLIPPED.

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Rockaway Beach Snippet
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co. / Bullet With Butterfly Wings Snippet
5. GLORIA
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While
7. Beautiful Day / ??? Snippet
8. Miracle Drug

Axver said:

RAH: Bono could sing ISHFWILF.

Popmart: Bono could butcher ISHFWILF.

Musically & Atmospherically it is awesome.

I've never liked the melody and lyrics for ISHFWILF anyway. People rip Some Days for having simple lyrics... but they are pretty much the same concept as ISHFWILF (even with a few choice little lines too).

I cannot believe U2 seriously think this is an appropriate fifth night set. This is going to be the same as normal through to One, folks.

alexdescending said:

i think i remember hearing that bono sang, "i'm ready for the acrobat" during "zoo station" at one of the reaaallly early west coast shows and everyone FLIPPED.

That was on opening night in SD. I was there.:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom