New York IV Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hrmm.. Out of Control.. :up:

First Time and Stuck... :up: :reject:

Agreement that Staring at the Sun would be fantastic :up:

My point in all of this other than wanting to make friends with all of you? :shrug:

Zoomerang96 said:

you're an absolute riot.

one moment you're bitching about how pathetic the setlist is, but as soon as i do you tell me to "get over yourself".

then you should hear everyone singing along to all the other songs, axver, cause everyone's singing them out loud too!! why change it up if the crowd wants to hear it?!

One minute I'm pointing out the fact this is rather below U2's standards for a fourth night set, which is a valid complaint, and the next, I'm pointing out your silliness for acting as if your opinion that Stuck sucks should be held by everyone. Seems perfectly consistent to me.

Seems the crowd want to hear Stuck. I'd rather The Fly myself, but I can handle Stuck on occasions. The fact this is resembling the first NYC show is starting to irritate me, though.

I don't mind Stuck or First Time, its just the placement. Its an encore, its a rock show, and its U2. Poor Larry if the rumors are true. U2 does have a brutal 3rd leg schedule.

Does everyone live in San Marcos? We need to have a U2 bash. Start the night rocking then when the party really gets going around 11pm-12am we'll put on, First Time.........:|

ruffian said:

you know, you can alleviate your suffering...just move your cursor up to the top right hand window and click on the little x...voila!

but then HOW would I suffer? :wink:

zoopop said:
I don't mind Stuck or First Time, its just the placement. Its an encore, its a rock show, and its U2. Poor Larry if the rumors are true. U2 does have a brutal 3rd leg schedule.

Does everyone live in San Marcos? We need to have a U2 bash. Start the night rocking then when the party really gets going around 11pm-12am we'll put on, First Time.........:|

I don't live in San Marcos, I am farther south in Ocean Beach.

*Ally* said:
this tour's version of 'wild horses' is fantastic. :up:

i really enjoyed hearing 'the first time'- never thought i'd ever get to hear it live!

and 'fast cars' is a new live classic... :dance: :heart:

I so agree...and the "slow" encore is actually nice pacing. I love Fly/Zoo Station but have enjoyed the new stuff as well. They've mixed it up nicely.

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Rockaway Beach Snippet
3. Elevation
4. OUT OF CONTROL
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While Snippet
6. Beautiful Day / Walk On Snippet {'all this you can't leave behind'}
7. Miracle Drug
8. Sometime You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills Of Dakota Snippet
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham {Little girl on stage singing with Bono}
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America / When Johnny Comes Marching Home
12. Miss Sarajevo

HUMAN RIGHTS

13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14. Where The Street Have No Name
15. One / Old Man River Snippet

BREAK

16. First Time
17. Stuck In A Moment
18. FAST CARS
19. With Or Without You

Axver said:

...I'm pointing out your silliness for acting as if your opinion that Stuck sucks should be held by everyone.

this is great. this coming from the absolute king of "my opinion is absolute law."

the irony is killing me.

Back
Top Bottom